AJC"s top 150 2009 recruits. It has their scores/school interests.

SacFalcFan

Here is the list of uga commits and their ratings:

UGA Commitments:

Abry Jones A+

Chase Vasser A

Chris Burnette A+

Dalls Lee B+

Dexter Moody A

Mike Gilliard A

Shawn Willaims A-

Washaun Ealey A+

Zach Mettenberger A

Brenden Smith is another big instate target and he is an A+. I hope uga can get him.

I'm just glad that Auburn is off to a hot start. I believe they have the most commitments in the SEC, so far. I know on rivals they have about four

4 star players. Last year was kind of disappointing because we didn't get alot if any very highly touted players. I know Auburn never has as good of recruits as UGA, UF, USC, etc but Tubberville does an awesome job at getting more out of his players than anyone in the country in my opinion. I'm not saying Auburn doesn't get good recruits b/c we do but just not as high profile as other SEC schools.

I am also glad Auburn has started out early and not waited until late to start doing something. I also like that Auburn has their name on quite a few of the top 150 players.

Last, I really believe with Auburns new spread offensive guru-coach, that Auburn will start to get those prized recruits that once might have looked us over to go to UGA, UF, UA, etc.

P.S. Look out for Auburn this year and this new offense. I think it will suprise alot of folks. We've had all spring to practice it and we run about 20-30 more offensive plays a game than we did last year. Especially with the new game clock being changed to 40 seconds from when the last play is dead, from last year when it was 25 seconds from when the official spotted the ball. This means that they will be getting up to the ball alot quicker and keeping defenses tired. And this new OC loves to speed the game up

I'm out and WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad that Auburn is off to a hot start. I believe they have the most commitments in the SEC, so far. I know on rivals they have about four

4 star players. Last year was kind of disappointing because we didn't get alot if any very highly touted players. I know Auburn never has as good of recruits as UGA, UF, USC, etc but Tubberville does an awesome job at getting more out of his players than anyone in the country in my opinion. I'm not saying Auburn doesn't get good recruits b/c we do but just not as high profile as other SEC schools.

I am also glad Auburn has started out early and not waited until late to start doing something. I also like that Auburn has their name on quite a few of the top 150 players.

Last, I really believe with Auburns new spread offensive guru-coach, that Auburn will start to get those prized recruits that once might have looked us over to go to UGA, UF, UA, etc.

P.S. Look out for Auburn this year and this new offense. I think it will suprise alot of folks. We've had all spring to practice it and we run about 20-30 more offensive plays a game than we did last year. Especially with the new game clock being changed to 40 seconds from when the last play is dead, from last year when it was 25 seconds from when the official spotted the ball. This means that they will be getting up to the ball alot quicker and keeping defenses tired. And this new OC loves to speed the game up

I'm out and WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

Not saying this because I am an Alabama fan, but Auburn is struggling in recruiting this year. Quantity does not equal quality. I do not see Auburn's class ranking any higher than a year ago, unless things change drastically down the stretch. Others who follow recruiting closely can weigh in. Just take a look at the other offers for Auburn's commitments and you will see they are not recruiting at a high level right now for whatever reason. I do agree with you though that Tony Franklin may boost recruiting after recruits get a look at what his offense can do on the field.