my monday morning take on the roam the dome event.

DJ Shockley was on the money during the scrimmage. Looks like he wants to be the starter

Harry Douglas could in my opinion emerge as the #2 reciever on this team. He looked like our version of wes welker. Fast, reliable hands, and smart. He caught a touchdown in the back on the endzone and was smart enough to get both his feet down while having control of the ball. I was sitting in the endzone where it happened and all i could say is wow.

Blue Adams?????i dont know who he is, but wow, this kid was everywhere on the defensive side of the ball. He picked off matt ryan, made a couple of stops, and is very fast at reacting to the ball.

Brian Finneran WILL make this team. He made a couple of nice grabs including a long run after the catch down the field. he looks healthy and should be a lock for the #4 or #5 spot.

im sorry but matt ryan sucked big time. i know it was just a scrimmage but he overthrew passes when the pressure was in his face, missed targets, threw interceptions, so far he doesnt look like a smart draft choice but like i said, it was just a scrimmage so i hope either our defense is just that good or ryan will get his act together.

lastly, JOE HORN WILL NOT MAKE THIS TEAM...i dont know when but soon he will be cut. i didnt even see him on the field at all during the scrimmage. i dont know if he was injured or what, but he sure didnt help his stock by being on the sidelines.

oh and gafan, i got tony taylors autograph:)

along with jerious norwood, laywer malloy, chauncey davis, chevis jackson, justin blaylock. i was fortunate that the first line i was in, the security guard wasnt looking at tickets, but i was in the wrong line, but as people passed, he was having conversations with everyone, so i was fortunate to sneak through that line where norwood and blaylock and chevis jackson was.

DJ Shockley was on the money during the scrimmage. Looks like he wants to be the starter

Harry Douglas could in my opinion emerge as the #2 reciever on this team. He looked like our version of wes welker. Fast, reliable hands, and smart. He caught a touchdown in the back on the endzone and was smart enough to get both his feet down while having control of the ball. I was sitting in the endzone where it happened and all i could say is wow.

Blue Adams?????i dont know who he is, but wow, this kid was everywhere on the defensive side of the ball. He picked off matt ryan, made a couple of stops, and is very fast at reacting to the ball.

Brian Finneran WILL make this team. He made a couple of nice grabs including a long run after the catch down the field. he looks healthy and should be a lock for the #4 or #5 spot.

im sorry but matt ryan sucked big time. i know it was just a scrimmage but he overthrew passes when the pressure was in his face, missed targets, threw interceptions, so far he doesnt look like a smart draft choice but like i said, it was just a scrimmage so i hope either our defense is just that good or ryan will get his act together.

lastly, JOE HORN WILL NOT MAKE THIS TEAM...i dont know when but soon he will be cut. i didnt even see him on the field at all during the scrimmage. i dont know if he was injured or what, but he sure didnt help his stock by being on the sidelines.

along with jerious norwood, laywer malloy, chauncey davis, chevis jackson, justin blaylock. i was fortunate that the first line i was in, the security guard wasnt looking at tickets, but i was in the wrong line, but as people passed, he was having conversations with everyone, so i was fortunate to sneak through that line where norwood and blaylock and chevis jackson was.

Harry Douglas was sick, and same with Blue Adams. its cool that you got a taylor auo, and a norwood auto. i wish i got more autos, but im happy with what i got. I agree Shockley looks like he wants the starting Job, and i think he can be our stop gap. What i really dont get is the fact that they are ok with harrington or Redman being the stop gap, but bring up Shockley, and they go crazy. Another thing is that If Shockley is good, then they think TD should be fired.

I think we have to trade Horn, since he has a big contract.

Thanks for the info; wasnt able to make it...

I'd stated earlier, if Shock makes the team it's of his doing. I think the only reason they retained Joey at all was

to see if Shock would succeed or fail. Sounds like he's doing well, so I'd guess that he'll be #3 and Joey hits

the road. He's probably the best 3rd stringer in the league (Shock). I'd like to see him get a few reps with the 1st

string... Perhaps in pre-season...

Regarding Horn, I'll bet that if they could get a 1/2 empty coke on trade for him that they'd take it. ****, I'll also bet that they'd

pay $1m of his salary just to have someone take the other $1.5m. Odds are he'll be cut and it'll have been one of the worst

player acquisitions in our history. Oh well, I had such high hopes for this guy. Apparently he has absolutely NO character.

Finn was another one, like Shock, where it's really up to him as to whether he makes the team or not. Sounds like he's

healthy. He'll be a helluva asset to the team and he's always been there for the check-down... He's one of those possession

receivers. He wont scare anyone with speed, but he can catch damned near anything and is usually really good at yardage

after catch.

I agree here...but I thought you liking Horn last week....LOL! Did you mention Roddy?? What section were you sitting in???

I agree here...but I thought you liking Horn last week....LOL! Did you mention Roddy?? What section were you sitting in???

yea i mentioned horn and i did say i was hoping he would stick around, but after seeing douglas and finneran step up like they did, if horn doesnt get that 5th spot, then he should be let go or traded. i didnt know finn was gonna bounce back full strength the way he is. he looks like the finn of old. no i didnt mention roddy, but he did catch a couple of good passes. but the only one who truly shined was harry douglas so thats why i didnt really talk about roddy. i migrated each half to the opposite ends of the dome. i sat behind one endzone the 1st half, then went to the other for the 2nd half.