easy preseason wins, no?

miKevicK777

I think we will dominate the preseason games since we have 4 quarterbacks that are all competing for the number 1 job.

Heck, most of the players are competing not just for a job on the team, but the starting job. saftey, cornerbacks, middle linerbacker, DTs, OT, OG, and of course quarterback.

yea yea preseason games dont matter, but if it doesnt matter, id rather win than lose. i think its important, more for the players, to know that the team can be successful this year. and if we do terribly in preseason, it will only discourage them into buying into what everyone is saying, that falcons are going 1-15.

I think we will dominate the preseason games since we have 4 quarterbacks that are all competing for the number 1 job.

Heck, most of the players are competing not just for a job on the team, but the starting job. saftey, cornerbacks, middle linerbacker, DTs, OT, OG, and of course quarterback.

yea yea preseason games dont matter, but if it doesnt matter, id rather win than lose. i think its important, more for the players, to know that the team can be successful this year. and if we do terribly in preseason, it will only discourage them into buying into what everyone is saying, that falcons are going 1-15.

I think Taylor has the MLB job on lock, but mayb Lofton makes a comeback, but right now Taylor is the starter, and i doubt he loses it. from what i saw. you could see taylor on lots of plays, but Lofton could be forgotten.

dumb thread...........want something even dumber than this thread? gamblers who "bet" on preseason football games. This could be a good remake for the film "Dumb & Dumber".

Dumb = author of this thread

Dumber = degenerate gamblers betting on pre-season games

Dude, like...c'mon.

We have two QBs competing for the #3 spot, Shockley and Harrington, either of which won't see the field again outside of practice or preseason or with another team.

For me, preseason would mean evaluating the QB position, OL, J. Anderson and the CBs. I'll be watching for fundamentals. B)

I think Taylor has the MLB job on lock, but mayb Lofton makes a comeback, but right now Taylor is the starter, and i doubt he loses it. from what i saw. you could see taylor on lots of plays, but Lofton could be forgotten.

Taylor doesn't have a UGA sticker on the side of his helmet anymore so take the **** UGA glasses off. Be unbiased, people here give you credit for being unbiased, but EVERY post I see always leans towards UGA players on the Falcons. I'm glad Shockley has had 2 good practices, but the professionals (Steve Wyche and co) are still saying it's going to be Ryan, because it's his to lose, and Shockley hasn't done enough to take it away, because he hasn't done anything to lose his spot.

Redman has really fallen in the fans eyes, but there's a lot more to what's going on on the field than what you can gather. That's why the coaching staff all of them use tape to review every practice and go over every play. But I'm sick of hearing about all the UGA Players, Taylor has FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from locked ANYTHING up. He may have a roster spot locked up, but he doesn't have a starting position locked up, not many on this team do, those who DO have a position locked up...

Keith Brooking

John Abraham

Roddy White

Michael Turner

Michael Boley

Babs

McClure

Ovie

Milloy

Coleman

Koenen

Elam

Grady Jackson

Ben Hartsock

Those are your 100% guys

Houston and Grimes are looking like they have their spots locked up but nothing is certain

Taylor and Lofton are 50/50 at best for the MLB spot

Baker and Blalock and Weiner (if he can get healthy) are looking like they'll be our other offensive linemen, and Harvey Dahl But Clabo isn't giving it up easy.

We'd all assume that Laurent has the #2 spot locked up, but it's not for sure, the way Harry has been playing.

NCB - looks like Chevis is going to win it now, but not for sure

QB - At this point its still just Ryan and Redman, but Shockley is trying really hard to work his way up from #3 (which I think he's taken from Joey now) to that #2 battle, but I don't think it's possible in any way that he can win the #2 job, he has a better shot of winning the #1 job than the #2 job.

I agree with Taylor winning the MLB spot...very smart player

Well we went 3-1 last pre season and look what that got us. Don't buy into the pre season hype please, you'll be sorely disappointed in the end.

exactly what i was going to say. its nice to have a good preseason record but all im hoping for this preseason is to have as few injuries as possible and that our players get a lot of exp.

Taylor doesn't have a UGA sticker on the side of his helmet anymore so take the **** UGA glasses off. Be unbiased, people here give you credit for being unbiased, but EVERY post I see always leans towards UGA players on the Falcons. I'm glad Shockley has had 2 good practices, but the professionals (Steve Wyche and co) are still saying it's going to be Ryan, because it's his to lose, and Shockley hasn't done enough to take it away, because he hasn't done anything to lose his spot.

Redman has really fallen in the fans eyes, but there's a lot more to what's going on on the field than what you can gather. That's why the coaching staff all of them use tape to review every practice and go over every play. But I'm sick of hearing about all the UGA Players, Taylor has FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from locked ANYTHING up. He may have a roster spot locked up, but he doesn't have a starting position locked up, not many on this team do, those who DO have a position locked up...

Keith Brooking

John Abraham

Roddy White

Michael Turner

Michael Boley

Babs

McClure

Ovie

Milloy

Coleman

Koenen

Elam

Grady Jackson

Ben Hartsock

Those are your 100% guys

Houston and Grimes are looking like they have their spots locked up but nothing is certain

Taylor and Lofton are 50/50 at best for the MLB spot

Baker and Blalock and Weiner (if he can get healthy) are looking like they'll be our other offensive linemen, and Harvey Dahl But Clabo isn't giving it up easy.

We'd all assume that Laurent has the #2 spot locked up, but it's not for sure, the way Harry has been playing.

NCB - looks like Chevis is going to win it now, but not for sure

QB - At this point its still just Ryan and Redman, but Shockley is trying really hard to work his way up from #3 (which I think he's taken from Joey now) to that #2 battle, but I don't think it's possible in any way that he can win the #2 job, he has a better shot of winning the #1 job than the #2 job.

Lol Taylor was with 1st team BOTH scrimmage games, and the TC i went to, he was working with 1st team defense and part of 2nd team defense, but lofton never worked with 1st team. AND READ MY POST. I said Lofton could come back, but it aint 50/50. if you think its 50/50, then your crazy.

I can't wait to see the players hitting the field this weekend! I'm ready to see Lofton bring the lumberyard with him, ready to see Turner truck some DBs and ready to see Matty Ice freeze those defensive guys after they've been Burned by Turner.

:lol: :lol: love the terms,. bro. Matt Ryan freeze those defensive guys after being burned by turner. :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see the players hitting the field this weekend! I'm ready to see Lofton bring the lumberyard with him, ready to see Turner truck some DBs and ready to see Matty Ice freeze those defensive guys after they've been Burned by Turner.

you'll be waiting a long time for that, probably 10 years

What fool says that preseason games don't matter? Wins or losess don't count, but preseason games absolutely matter. What matters is player performance for the sake of roster evaluation, not for wins or losses and some dumb "if the team wins/loses in the preseason it means the regular season will _____."

It doesn't work that way.