How many tds will norwood break as a kick returner?

what do you think norwood will do returning kicks and possibly punts? Hes not the devin hester craftiness but he has alot more speed and I think he will return at least one kickoff, more likely 2 to the house this year... when those chicken legs get in motion and he hits that second gear players usaully arent even in the screen anymore (remember the cardinals game rookie year once he got past the safety)!!! WOOOOOO what do yall think?

Norwood probably wont be returning much

Norwood is not faster than Hester, he's more agile and accelerates faster

look at 34-38 sec...number 21 that norwood was obviously burning..but the guy had an angle...was reynaldo hill..and that kid runs a 4.32...hester's best 40 was a 4.35...i kno it sounds dumb cause jerious ran a 4.40...but i do think there is a thing called game speed..there is a difference between running a 40 and sprinting your heart out to the endzone..and in that situation i think norwood is faster than hester..and a WHOLE lot quicker and agile like you said

I'd agree, I could see Brown being used more on KR than Jerious just to keep him fresher.

I also think that Norwood just has another gear that really becomes apparent when he's got the pads on, so yeah, he might be faster than Hester in pads.

I think Norwood needs to be 2nd string RB, and Brown will be KR, and Brown will be PR. or vice versa.

I must say I don't think he'll break any, I don't think he'll be used that much as the KR guy. As electric as he is we may try to use him though.

Norwood is the fastest player in the NFL in pads right now, period. No one is really even close. Not a single person in the league who'd come CLOSE to chasing him down, MAYBE Cromartie...MAYBE.

But Norwood's speed is basically unmatched. Hester isn't as fast as people say he is, but he's got that speed that makes him impossible to run down. But I'd take Norwood in a footrace anyday.

I must say I don't think he'll break any, I don't think he'll be used that much as the KR guy. As electric as he is we may try to use him though.

Norwood is the fastest player in the NFL in pads right now, period. No one is really even close. Not a single person in the league who'd come CLOSE to chasing him down, MAYBE Cromartie...MAYBE.

But Norwood's speed is basically unmatched. Hester isn't as fast as people say he is, but he's got that speed that makes him impossible to run down. But I'd take Norwood in a footrace anyday.

thank you :)