COLT Brennan Wow

real_fan

ahhh, I knew it wouldn't be to long until I heard the ol' 3rd string excuse. It doesn't matter who he was playing against, he was still making bullet passes spot on to 3rd string receivers.

we all know colt brennan is a good quarterback, we all know his college stats. but it doesnt mean anything until he plays against and with the 1st string players.

that's the oline's fault, not colt brennan's

true to some degree, but colt never sniffed the endzone in that game, his backup completed like 7 straight passes at one point scored the only td and nearly another. it wasnt just the sacks he threw 3 picks with little to no pressure either, thats not the o-lines fault playa

if ryan doesn't look 10 times better than a 6th round pick...he will be a bust.

I know its early and all those excuses but a #3 overall HAS to perform at least 10 times better.

Awesome, guess that means we can expect Ryan to throw for over 1000 yards and 20 TDs in the first preseason game. I'm stoked.

Would be sad if Brennan becomes a better QB then Ryan.

Personally I feel very good about Ryan, but I always felt Brennan was the best QB coming out of college last year. I took a lot of grief for that. Only time will tell, but I won't personally be suprised if Brennan becomes a spectacular NFL QB.

I was wondering if someone would make an entry about him. I sure am impressed by Colt. I know someone said he's doing going against 3rd stringers, but who did Ryan face at Roam the Dome? Same bunch of guys, and he didn't look as comfortable or have that zip behind his passes.

I know it's just one game, and that's all this is based on. I'm sure all of our opinions will change as the careers of these guys progress.

Todd Collins and Jason Campbell looked really good too. They got a coach specifically for the point of QB development (Zorn was Seattle's QB coach) and he has set up plays to help out he QB (of course).

But yeah, I was surprised. Brennan looked better than I thought he would.

Would be sad if Brennan becomes a better QB then Ryan.

Brennan wil be ok, he can throw the ball, his weird style plays right into the NFL. Most passes are not perfect pocket passes. The oline at Hawaii was never a facctor for his NFL career. Unless they went with him.

Colt is moving the skin's O and the guy are more lively when Colt is at QB,.

Colt never had an oline at Hawaii, he was the whole show. Now a 2nd or 3rd string oline is better than he has ever had.

Funny thing to me is that Colt is NOW playing in the NFL and all them dawgs are not.

Colt has completed 9 out of 10, 2 TD's and 123 yards so far.