Pierre Garcon

I'm watching the HoF game tonight to see one guy. Pierre Garcon. Now you will remember me saying this guy will be a beast, before the draft, and I'm sure he will be. John Madden was commentating about how he thinks Garcon will definitely win a job on a deep Colt WR depth chart, and that Dungy himself said he has been one of the biggest surprises in training camp. This might be pre-mature but... I TOLD YOU SO! :P

My brother was talking about Pierre Garcon earlier, he said "Man dude is gonna be the next great colts wr, you watch!"

He looked pretty good tonight along with that TE Robinson they got to replace Utecht. Did anyone see Datish? He played really well also, I really hope he sticks with the Colts.

My brother was talking about Pierre Garcon earlier, he said "Man dude is gonna be the next great colts wr, you watch!"

He looked pretty good tonight along with that TE Robinson they got to replace Utecht. Did anyone see Datish? He played really well also, I really hope he sticks with the Colts.

I didn't know Datish signed with the Colts. He's a good guy, it was kinda surprising when we released him.