ET in the booth shortly

michaelgee

et2.jpg

Should be interesting.

I'm either going deaf or ET mumbled everything he said.

Madden and his cohort little Al discussed ET's playing abilities and nothing more.

They did give ET a lot of respect, well Madden did since ET beat him several times back in the day.

I tip my hat to ET, even though I followed the Raiders was back then. George Blanda was my personal hero way back then, Blanda won so many clutch games for the Raiders.

That was when the Falcons were in planning their infancy.

I'm either going deaf or ET mumbled everything he said.

Madden and his cohort little Al discussed ET's playing abilities and nothing more.

They did give ET a lot of respect, well Madden did since ET beat him several times back in the day.

I tip my hat to ET, even though I followed the Raiders was back then. George Blanda was my personal hero way back then, Blanda won so many clutch games for the Raiders.

That was when the Falcons were in planning their infancy.

No, he was pretty soft-spoken last night, but I heard everything he said.

He must be a different guy when he coaches though.

I'm pretty sure he does, didn't he play 5 seasons here and 5 in dallas? then a couple of seasons elsewhere?

Because we drafted him he goes in as a falcon, not cowboy.

Obviously, teams take great pride in the accomplishments of individuals who have been a part of their organization. Often individual teams and even the Hall of Fame will list enshrinees according to the team or teams on which they spent a significant period of time. An enshrinee, however, is not asked to “declare,” nor does the Hall of Fame “choose” a team under which a new member is enshrined. When elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, an individual is recognized for his accomplishments as a player, coach, or contributor.

Hall of Fame Facts

Deion spent 5 years with the Falcons - 5 years with the Cowboys - Pro Bowl 3 times as a Falcon - 4 times as a Cowboy - plus he won a Super Bowl with Dallas and his 1 year with San Fran - honestly after the way he left Atlanta bad mouthing the fans (funny how everyone forgets that) I could care less if he went in as a Falcon - he tried his best to disassociate himself from as far from the Falcons and Falcon fans as he could - other than giving pointers to Hall he has had nothing to do with the Falcons at all.