Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

A screenshot of my desktop

57 posts in this topic

I can't change my calendar icon for some reason. I can change everything else though.

Save the picture as Calendar on your computer, and then drag and drop it into this folder:

C:/Program Files/Stardock/ObjectDock/Docklets/Calendar

and make sure you replace it, when it ask if you want to replace it.

That worked.

One other thing, all of the Photobucket images in this thread that don't work...any way I could see all of them incase there is something else I would like to use?

That worked.

One other thing, all of the Photobucket images in this thread that don't work...any way I could see all of them incase there is something else I would like to use?

I think I posted all of mine that I had, but I think it would be easy if you just ask for a certain dock. Like if you want a certain picture for a certain program. That would be easier than posting everything back up. Just start adding request, everyone is usually really good at getting back to you.

That worked.

Here's a link to my wincustomize folder where all my dock icons and skins are located.

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?acid=1016330&p=1

I believe you are allowed 500mb of downloads before sign up or purchase. If you do have trouble just let me know and I will post the one you want here.

All my Falcon logos are in the other objectdock thread.