Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

A screenshot of my desktop

57 posts in this topic

Okay well I've been trying to download that uTorrent docklet but whenever I try to open it it won't open, it just shows up as a piece of white paper and when I click on it it says it can't open it, any suggestions?

Click Here and download the Free one.

After that it's pretty self-explainable.

Oh ok. Your probably just dropping the icon into objectdock. Like go to the settings for object dock, and add new ones. Then when you have the docks you want in the bar. Right click it and change the picture of it to the one you want it to be.

Make sense?

Oh ok. Your probably just dropping the icon into objectdock. Like go to the settings for object dock, and add new ones. Then when you have the docks you want in the bar. Right click it and change the picture of it to the one you want it to be.

Make sense?

Yeah I got how to change the icons and stuff.

What I'm trying to do is download this custom uTorrent Icon

After I download it, I click on Save and save it to an 'Icons' folder I created. When I open the folder up and try to open up the icon, it's just showing up as a piece of white paper and when I click on it it asks me if I want to use the Web to try to find it or use an already installed program.

For those of you who can make your own docklets, would anybody be interested in making me some Florida Gator ones? Like the Gator head for the start menu, and the recycle bin with the Georgia, Florida State, and Tennessee logos in it when you fill it up? That'd be awesome, and GREATLY appreciated.

After I download it, I click on Save and save it to an 'Icons' folder I created. When I open the folder up and try to open up the icon, it's just showing up as a piece of white paper and when I click on it it asks me if I want to use the Web to try to find it or use an already installed program.

Hmm, not sure. I would try a different picture or icon for the Utorrent program.

Headshot-

When you first downlaod Objectdock..it automatically creates a folder and structure in your "Documents"(or My Documents) section.

The folder is titled "Stardock". It will contain the objectdock library folder..and subfoldrs with titles such as background, miscilanious, Images..and so on.

When the uploader packages Docklets for everyone to download they save them in the same form "Stardock/objectdock library/Images folder structure. This way when you downlaod it.. it should plop in that same folder on your computer...making it easy to find and organize.

When you click to download that torrent Docklet file and the menu pops up... just clck open.

This should put it right into your "image" folder ..which is located in My Documents..Stadock...Objectdock library.

If you already have a Torrent docklet on your dock..just right click on it and select properties. from there you should see the option to "change image". When you select that you should see the image folder pop open which should contain that Torrent docklet. Simply select it. and click ok.

If you don't already have a Docklet for UTorrent ..or any other program, just open the program. When programs are open the will appear on the right far side of the dock. You can right click on any open program..and select "add to dock" to add a link to that program.

The from there can change the docklet icon if you like.

To remove any docklet from the dock..just grap it and drag it off the dock. When you release it it will vanish in a cloud of smoke.

To create your own docklet you simply need to make the dimension 256x256. Save the final image as a png. file.

Just save it in the stardock objectdock liberary..in the image folder. This way when you get ready to use it ..it will be right there.

Here goes my new and improved desktop:

desktoppt5.jpg

I think it's pretty badass, thanks for the heads up on ObjectDock Nick. I have a Macbook Pro laptop and loved the dock that it uses, so I'm glad you showed me this.

Looks Nice Headshot, even for a Gator fan. I see you play WoW. Haven't played in months, rather addicting game.

Looks Nice Headshot, even for a Gator fan. I see you play WoW. Haven't played in months, rather addicting game.

I actually haven't played it in about a month and a half, I'm cancelling my account tomorrow, I'm finally over the game. It was fun for 5 years though.

Photoshop. Are you wanting to download it?

Yeah but everything is just trial version that I can find.

Yeah but everything is just trial version that I can find.

torrent one, and use the key gen/crack for it. free of charge.

be sure to download ones with Good comments.

they say if it's virus'd up or not

Would it be possible for you to repost the images since they no longer work? I'd appreciate it very much!

Trash can full:

RecycleBin-Empty.png

Old school clock:

Clock.png

Calendar:

Calendar.png

Logo:

Falcons01.png

Still using objectdock. I have it set to the left side as standard desktop icons would be...only with object dock you have more options and its much more customizable..

electricbluedesktop.jpg