73 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want as QB?

• DJ Shockley
    • Jesus

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those that see Jesus as their personal saviour....you may not believe, but thats no reason to just throw his name around as though it means nothing...

and this is coming from a Muslim....

but to each his own...

You a Muslim just like that little Obamer feller that running fo President ?

To those that see Jesus as their personal saviour....you may not believe, but thats no reason to just throw his name around as though it means nothing...

and this is coming from a Muslim....

but to each his own...

Um...what? Savior of what? Here's a dollar...go buy a sense of humor.

To be fair, I am saying Jesus in his prime. The "Fishes and loaves" Jesus.

I was just about to say, I went to Isreal 2 weeks ago and those in the Holy Land would beg to differ!

He definitelly existed, I saw where he was born, the olive garden where he was arrested, where he was crucified and where he was buried. Whether or not he was thr son of God or just one **** of a philosopher is the real question!

I was just about to say, I went to Isreal 2 weeks ago and those in the Holy Land would beg to differ!

He definitelly existed, I saw where he was born, the olive garden where he was arrested, where he was crucified and where he was buried. Whether or not he was thr son of God or just one **** of a philosopher is the real question!

That's awesome Gazoo, business or pleasure?

That question is a little too deep for this message board !

Arrested in an Olive Garden? I woulda guessed TGI Fridays.