Its going to be GREAT watching DJ Shockley,

Just Like David Garrard did for the Jags!

It will get even better when a whole lot of those crowe eaters on here start eating that crowe.

I think its Great that before camp started alot of people were saying DJ has no experience and has never proven to them anything in a real situation while on the field of play, to show them that he could earn a roster spot.

Now that he is kickin A33 and taken Chis, Matt and Joey's names, those same people are now saying, oh well DJ has more NFL Experience than Matt the Iceman Ryan! Oh, Oh DJ Ran this style of offence with the Dawgs in College. This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I am not a homer, if David Greene was on the Falcons team instead of Shockley I would want Ryan or Redman to start.

Oh, one more thing don't come at me with your lamo spell check postings either, I could care less.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will get even better when a whole lot of those crowe eaters on here start eating that crowe.

I think its Great that before camp started alot of people were saying DJ has no experience and has never proven to them anything in a real situation while on the field of play, to show them that he could earn a roster spot.

Now that he is kickin A33 and taken Chis, Matt and Joey's names, those same people are now saying, oh well DJ has more NFL Experience than Matt the Iceman Ryan! Oh, Oh DJ Ran this style of offence with the Dawgs in College. This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I am not a homer, if David Greene was on the Falcons team instead of Shockley I would want Ryan or Redman to start.

Oh, one more thing don't come at me with your lamo spell check postings either, I could care less.

Man we were thinking almost the same thing at the same time. I just posted a thread about the QB situation as well. Looks a little different now, huh?

lets not jinx dj - i think i did last season

Man Blank might as well change our name from the Atlanta Falcons to the D.J. Shockey Falcons.

Since he is THAT good.

Week 1 is going to be a long day for people when Shockley is holding that clipboard.

They are just pulling for the guy they like Bloodhoundz.....thats all

Truthfully, there are not THAT many DJ fans. The ones that are, are just more vocal about it...

No harm in that...

They are just pulling for the guy they like Bloodhoundz.....thats all

Truthfully, there are not THAT many DJ fans. The ones that are, are just more vocal about it...

No harm in that...

Yeah I know and I'm pulling for him too, but some people go to the extreme with it. A lot of those same Shockley fans are already calling Matt Ryan a bust and coming up with childish nicknames for him.

**** people tease GeorgiaFan about him liking D.J. Shockley but he never even starts a shockley thread or disses our other QB's just to hype up Shock. It's those other guys with the agendas.

I saw him Friday night - he seems pretty good - but still not great. His passes still seem to sail a bit on shorter throws - but does have a great deep ball. It's funny because Vick was similar - had a great deep ball - but one-hopped a lot of shorter passes.

Really - he may end up being a good NFL player - but is still very green as he only got 1 year to be a starter at UGA.

Yeah I know and I'm pulling for him too, but some people go to the extreme with it. A lot of those same Shockley fans are already calling Matt Ryan a bust and coming up with childish nicknames for him.

**** people tease GeorgiaFan about him liking D.J. Shockley but he never even starts a shockley thread or disses our other QB's just to hype up Shock. It's those other guys with the agendas.

Time and experience will help DJ be a better QB...barring injury

Personally I think he will be a good QB...but that is JMO

:lol: :lol: :lol: Once again I will ask: When did mental institutions get Internet privileges?

It ain't your spelling that we are concerned with.

This crazy idea of Shockley starting makes me think you is crazy.

So instead of lamo Spell check accusations you come at me with lamo Crazy accusations. Instead of actually debating what I said with some hard evidence theat supports your theory.

But I hey I guess I expected that one because every DJ post thats been posted lately your replying to it with your sig of your two dogs just straight talkin out your AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

That is what you call having an agenda folks! Coming online azzz talkin in peoples posts without having a real theory or without being able to back up your believes on why it is that you hate someone so much. And why it is that DJ does not deserve his shot!

You need to get over that, not only will he not lead us to the playoffs , there is serious doubt he will get into any games unless we are getting blown out. i am not sure why all the hype about a qb who hasn,t even taken a snap in the nfl was a low round pick in the draft almost as an afterthought is being touted by lots on this board as being the next coming of brett farve sheesh , Here is a novel idea.....lets see if he makes the team first?????

So instead of lamo Spell check accusations you come at me with lamo Crazy accusations. Instead of actually debating what I said with some hard evidence theat supports your theory.

But I hey I guess I expected that one because every DJ post thats been posted lately your replying to it with your sig of your two dogs just straight talkin out your AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

That is what you call having an agenda folks! Coming online azzz talkin in peoples posts without having a real theory or without being able to back up your believes on why it is that you hate someone so much. And why it is that DJ does not deserve his shot!

DJ had his shot & he tore up his leg.

Falcons draft a QB in first round an sign him to a huge deal.

Shockley still has a shot to make the team but Ryan will have to really struggle or he and Redman will have to be injured for DJ to get a shot.

No agenda. I would have loved for DJ to become the starter but that probably won't happen now.

Open your eyes !!

why did the foulcons waste a #1 pick on a qb when they already have a star qb in dj. does dimitroff really know how to evaluate talent? if so then why waste that pick and $$$$$. on ryan

But one has a huge contract that says he will get his chance first.

The starting job should go to Redman or Harrington which ever one wins the job.

Harrington has played better so far based on all reports I have heard. Not MB

spin on their performances but actually what they did should be the determining

factor. Instead of that it will be the contract that determines the starter. Follow the

money because their minds are made up. Nothing is likely to change that. It may be

best in the long run to go ahead and make the move. Ryan will be an unknown people

may come out and pay to see. If it goes well we could be on to something.