Finn needs to make this team

KingPickles

Yea, I didnt even think about that,

Go Finn!

Thats mean Jenkins might make the Team too:(

jenkins will make the team, i dont think thats a question.

if u had to pick from finn or jenkins, u have to pick jenkins. jenkins is younger, fresher, and has alot of upside. finn is senile, been out of football for 2 years, and has peaked awhile ago.

if u had to pick from finn or jenkins, u have to pick jenkins. jenkins is younger, fresher, and has alot of upside. finn is senile, been out of football for 2 years, and has peaked awhile ago.

Finn makes the team, Mr. Horn doesn't.....

I agree, jenkins will make the team. the battle will be between joe horn, finn, and jennings.

joe horn doesn't play special teams but he has guaranteed money this year.

I personally think that jennings is gone, leaving Roddy White, Lareant Robinson, Harry Douglas, Michael Jenkins, Brian Finneran, and Joe Horn.

I think that gives him an edge on most of the WR on this team

I think it does as well. I believe he'll make the team since he CAN play ST as well as being a good WR.

The only things that are keeping Horn from being let go is his contract and the fact that no other team wants him.

I think that gives him an edge on most of the WR on this team

well we have hartsock who is basically finneran with a little worse hands and a little more blocking. i think thats the direction theyre going so i could see finn making the 5th reciever spot. Dont forget Jenkins is a pretty physical blocker, i just hope we still had crump i saw two or three plays where he just cleaned a linebackers clock!