College Football Prediction Thread

Demetrius Dew

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Nutt have a Darren Mcfadden and Felix Jones up his sleeve that we don't know about? :huh::huh:

I couldn't think of anything Bold so I'm just taking a lucky guess -_-

I actually edited it my original post said "UGA will have no players to play at the end of the season due to arrest" ^_^

WOW can we hold you to that? That is pretty bold predictions, although I do like Sylvester Croom as a Head Coach.

Sure, I've been saying it for months now. Miss. State is flying WAY under the radar and their defense is VERY good. If they can find a QB that can just manage the game for them and a running back to wear down the defense, they'll be golden.

North Carolina will go to the ACC Championship game after only winning 4 games last year.

:o

Well ACC is still pretty weak. Hokies lost a lot of players last year. Clemson always underachieves. I would say out of all the prediction your prediction has the best chance of happening.

It's still bold though.

Texas Tech will win the Big XII and lose to Ohio State in the NC - Crabtree will become the second Sophomore Heisman winner

First WR to win it? Not sure I think Blitenkof won it as a WR in the 40's or 30's. I don't think they can give it to Crabtree when Graham will have at least the same stats if not better stats than Crabtree as a QB.

First WR to win it? Not sure I think Blitenkof won it as a WR in the 40's or 30's. I don't think they can give it to Crabtree when Graham will have at least the same stats if not better stats than Crabtree as a QB.

No, second Sophomore to win it - Harrell is bad *** and I think he is gonna break the carreer marks of Brennan but I also think Brennan hurt Harrell by putting up that zero in the bowl game