FYI Farve reinstated and headed to GB for family night event.

ol'_dirty2

I hope he goes to the AFC, or atleast to a team we dont play this year.

They cant keep him in GB, they have three Drafted QB for the future.

Yeah, preferrably not TB, but who cares? He still throws a lot of picks too. I know he's the G.O.A.T., but it's true...he's a pick factory, always has been.

I DON'T AGREE WITH THE WAY BRETT'S DOING THINGS. BUT YOU'VE STILL GOT TO REMEMBER

ALL THE GREAT THINGS THIS GUYS DONE IN THE NFL. DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO THINK THAT HE

CAN'T STILL PLAY. WHICH EVER TEAM GETS HIM, THEIR OFFENSE BECOMES 100% BETTER.

STILL ...... HE COULD HAVE HANDLED THIS WHOLE THING BETTER. :rolleyes:

I DON'T AGREE WITH THE WAY BRETT'S DOING THINGS. BUT YOU'VE STILL GOT TO REMEMBER

ALL THE GREAT THINGS THIS GUYS DONE IN THE NFL. DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO THINK THAT HE

CAN'T STILL PLAY. WHICH EVER TEAM GETS HIM, THEIR OFFENSE BECOMES 100% BETTER.

STILL ...... HE COULD HAVE HANDLED THIS WHOLE THING BETTER. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I wonder though. Was there pressure to retire? Or was it his waffling the past three or four years that led the pack to look to see what they have in Rodgers? Either way, it's a no win situation for GB. Brett can win if he gets what he wants. He has a right to change his mind, but do it in private rather than in the media.

Yeah, preferrably not TB, but who cares? He still throws a lot of picks too.

BUT DON'T FORGET OL'_DIRTY, HE'S THROWN A ****'OF A LOT OF TOUCHDOWNS TOO. MORE THAN

ANY QB EVER IN THE NFL. IF HE GOES TO TAMPA ...... THAT'S VERY BAD NEWS FOR US. DON'T THINK SO?

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY GET HIM. TAMPA BECOMES A LIGIT SB CONTENDER. THEY ALREADY HAVE

THE DEFENSE. THIS COULD GET VERY UGLY FOR THE NFC SOUTH, THE WHOLE NFC FOR THAT MATTER.

Agreed. I wonder though. Was there pressure to retire? Or was it his waffling the past three or four years that led the pack to look to see what they have in Rodgers? Either way, it's a no win situation for GB. Brett can win if he gets what he wants. He has a right to change his mind, but do it in private rather than in the media.

YOU'RE GOING TO START SEEING THESE GUYS DO THINGS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

(NOW I'M RETIRED ... NOW I'M NOT) THEY ARE GOING TO START CHALLENGING THINGS THAT IN THE PAST

THEY DIDN'T CHALLENGE. IT'S A WHOLE NEW NFL ..... WITH A WHOLE NEW MIND SET. GUYS HAVE COME

OUT OF RETIREMENT BEFORE ...... BUT NEVER LIKE THIS. WATCH FOR STRANGER THINGS TO HAPPEN.

BUT DON'T FORGET OL'_DIRTY, HE'S THROWN A ****'OF A LOT OF TOUCHDOWNS TOO. MORE THAN

ANY QB EVER IN THE NFL. IF HE GOES TO TAMPA ...... THAT'S VERY BAD NEWS FOR US. DON'T THINK SO?

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY GET HIM. TAMPA BECOMES A LIGIT SB CONTENDER. THEY ALREADY HAVE

THE DEFENSE. THIS COULD GET VERY UGLY FOR THE NFC SOUTH, THE WHOLE NFC FOR THAT MATTER.

Oh yeah, a bunch of TD's. Me and my dad have this running joke though that he's good for about two picks a game on a good day. No doubt, he's an upgrade.

Oh yeah, a bunch of TD's. Me and my dad have this running joke though that he's good for about two picks a game on a good day. No doubt, he's an upgrade.

YOU CAN COUNT ON GETTING SOME PICKS OFF HIM. THATS HIS DOWN SIDE. HE'LL

SLING IT UP THERE. HE BECOMES TOO DARING AT TIMES. HE'LL GIVE AWAY ONE OR

TWO GAMES A YEAR. BUT THEY'VE ALWAYS LET HIM DO IT. :rolleyes: