Wearing Denim Shorts

Shaud

Alright so I'm on the Rockets message board and I hear a whole bunch of people saying it is weird to wear Jean shorts aka Jorts. I first heard the term Jorts on this board in the college sports forum when UGA fans were teasing Gator fans. Now what is so weird about wearing Denim/Jean Shorts? And the term Jorts to describe jean shorts is gay as ****. It is summertime you are suppose to wear short and I thought wearing Jean shorts was normal.

Those clowns said that jorts should be illegal smh.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so I'm on the Rockets message board and I hear a whole bunch of people saying it is weird to wear Jean shorts aka Jorts. I first heard the term Jorts on this board in the college sports forum when UGA fans were teasing Gator fans. Now what is so weird about wearing Denim/Jean Shorts? And the term Jorts to describe jean shorts is gay as ****. It is summertime you are suppose to wear short and I thought wearing Jean shorts was normal.

Those clowns said that jorts should be illegal smh.

I wear jean shorts all the time in the summer.

GAYTORS WEAR JORTS :lol: :lol: :lol: Really Jorts are cool i guess. i used to wear them, when i shopped at Macy's and got brands like sean john, MFG, ecko etc. Now that i wear brands like AE and polo i wear more Khakis, but i dont see anything wrong with JORTS. I know lots of people who wear jorts, but i dont see a problem with the,. I mean its more the norm with hiphop style, but i think they are making fun of the jorts that are way above the knee, which you dont see often, plus Jorts that you would see from the whiter brands are different from the black brands.

I dont know why people dont like Jorts. i still wear my, when i havent washed my closes, and have nothing to wear.

I think it's a white people thing.

I posted a pic of D-Hall wearing jorts and said LOL D-HALL WEARS JORTS ZOMG and everyone was like what the **** is a jort and what's the problem with wearing jean shorts? I told them "I don't know, ask the Georgia Bulldog fans" but no one really answered.

I think it's a white people thing.

I posted a pic of D-Hall wearing jorts and said LOL D-HALL WEARS JORTS ZOMG and everyone was like what the **** is a jort and what's the problem with wearing jean shorts? I told them "I don't know, ask the Georgia Bulldog fans" but no one really answered.

:lol::lol: I remember that thread.My 1st time hearing Jorts was when UGA Fans were talking about it. We need some of those UGA fans to explain the jorts thing. <_<