Couple of pics from Roam the Dome

Matty ICE

lol matty Ice. no picks of DA FUTURE? Cmon you know he was sick out there. he played for 3qtrs, and if they let him finish the game, then he would have won for the white team.

boi shut up im not a homer like you :P

actually I got one of him for you but it turned out ****** so I deleted it :(

boi shut up im not a homer like you :P

actually I got one of him for you but it turned out ****** so I deleted it :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: hey i might be a homer, but im a Homer thats predictions are coming true. B) Man the DB2.0 dance was funny. good to see Brooking in the middle of it. since he is the vet.

i've got a few pics on my camera phone - not as good of quality.....

can anyone tell me how to download pix from a cameraphone onto my computer? I'm ignorant when it comes to stuff like that - I have one of those "razor" phones.

please advise - if I can figure it out I will post them....

The Roam The Dome was a good event, but was not very well organized. Nobody ever checked my STH status, and anyone could have showed up early and got in. (which I am sure alot of folks did)

Chalk talk was okay as well, TD was sharp and well spoken. The scrimmage was okay, Shockley did look very good, as well as our WRs! (minus Horn)

Autographs were awesome! Nicely organized! (My VIP pass didnt hurt either!)

I look forward to this season!

Some pics!

post-183885-1217766510_thumb.jpg

McCoy brothers headed to the dome!

post-183885-1217766529_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766540_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766555_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766566_thumb.jpg

The Roam The Dome was a good event, but was not very well organized. Nobody ever checked my STH status, and anyone could have showed up early and got in. (which I am sure alot of folks did)

Chalk talk was okay as well, TD was sharp and well spoken. The scrimmage was okay, Shockley did look very good, as well as our WRs! (minus Horn)

Some pics!

post-183885-1217766510_thumb.jpg

McCoy brothers headed to the dome!

post-183885-1217766529_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766540_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766555_thumb.jpg

post-183885-1217766566_thumb.jpg

lol it looks like you're arm wrestling. I'm pretty sure Chris Houston could break your arm lol ,j/k

Some pics!

------------------------

I remember seeing you there in the Michael Turner, Chris Houston Line.... I liked the jerseys (and made a comment at the the time) you guys had...cool idea

------------------------

I remember seeing you there in the Michael Turner, Chris Houston Line.... I liked the jerseys (and made a comment at the the time) you guys had...cool idea

Yeah! I remember! We got them when they were on sale! (I posted it in the mechandise forum a few months back)

Well worth the drive, and enjoyed the time there.. My pic with big Abe didnt come out!! It was a good one, he actually smiled.

Finneran was the coolest.. down to earth and told me he was back!

Go Falcons!