FS 1. Coleman 2. Decoud

SS 1. Milloy 2. Cooper 3. Stone

K 1. Elam

P 1. Koenan

KR 1. Norwood 2. Brown

PR 1. Norwood 2. Brown

Practice squad- Miller, Butterworth, McCoy, Jennings, Sharpe

What do ya'll think i would like some feedback think you

Mcintyre brings a lot to ST. I mean, he was the captain.

I think our coaching staff is going to have to find a way to retain Snelling. God forbid if Turner goes down who is going to be able to pound the ball up the middle? Snelling is insurance, and I really hope we don't let him get away.

of course YOU think Shoc starts. and YOU think Lofton will be a ST?

Taylor already has the starting job on lock, and its a good way for Lofton to get some play time. i dont think he will be on the bench the whole time. he is athletic. If you think Lofton will be MLB, then you havent seen Taylor play. the dude is a baller. He is mos def starting MLB for the falcons. Shockley has proved me to be correct in what i have been saying this whole time, so of course i want him to start.

I think our coaching staff is going to have to find a way to retain Snelling. God forbid if Turner goes down who is going to be able to pound the ball up the middle? Snelling is insurance, and I really hope we don't let him get away.

Snelling will at least be on the practice squad. He has showed that he is solid running between the tackles and is a physical north south runner.

After one week of camp?? Lofton was drafted for a reason. If our FO knew something about Taylor, they wouldn't have drafted a MLB so early.

Taylor isnt letting that Job go. im sorry, but Lofton did play with 1st team friday and saturday. I would assume a guy that suppose to be s star would be having a little practice with first team. Lofton is a good player, but Taylor has years in the defense, plus is a baller and has great ability to read offenses better than any1. Our FO and coaches believe in Players earning the time. the better they play the more time they get which is true with Shockley and Lofton.

After one week of camp?? Lofton was drafted for a reason. If our FO knew something about Taylor, they wouldn't have drafted a MLB so early.

BUT they did know something about Taylor, Van Gorter was Taylor's LB coach at UGA Now he is Falcon DC AND they did draft a MLB

think on it.

BUT they did know something about Taylor, Van Gorter was Taylor's LB coach at UGA Now he is Falcon DC AND they did draft a MLB

think on it.

wow thats a stretch. we still need some depth, plus we still havent signed Boley. mayb we move Lofton to SLB or WLB. I think you guys hate the fact that my "blind homerism" is actually the truth, and is coming true.

wow thats a stretch. we still need some depth, plus we still havent signed Boley. mayb we move Lofton to SLB or WLB. I think you guys hate the fact that my "blind homerism" is actually the truth, and is coming true.

No, we hate the fact that your homerism is not only blind, but idiotic.

People make point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point that proves you wrong, and you throw in more "what if's" and "maybes" as though they prove you have a valid argument.

Your arguments are never valid.

Just pathetic.

No, we hate the fact that your homerism is not only blind, but idiotic.

People make point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point after point that proves you wrong, and you throw in more "what if's" and "maybes" as though they prove you have a valid argument.

Your arguments are never valid.

Just pathetic.

Actually my arguments are always valid, and it seems im right. also i am not a homer, since i only support 2 players from my fav college, while there have been 9 to be falcons over the past 2 years. I have disproven all the "points" make. please give me one point yall make. the only one yall keep making over and over is 1yr of playing in 6yrs, while is false. cmon you mean to tell me Shockley never touches a football besides the one year he started? in college he had stats every year, so that false, plus he plays preseason and practice on the team. just because it aint starting doesnt mean it he isnt playing. Yall also make the point of weak accuracy, but thats mostly because of the system and the fact that he airs it out a lot more. He was only 3% different from ryan, but had more YPA than ryan. Also UGA ran a lot, so his completion was skewed, since some times he didnt throw the ball very much. you Haters are a bunch of scrubs. Every1 is saying Shockley was the best, but yall cant handle that, since that means I was right.

Also who is we? you David TTU and a few other haters who would rather die than give shockley credit.

yeah. Taylor is the depth, and Lofton is the starting MLBin the RS, pure and simple. Boley will be signed BTW.

If and when C. Lofton is named the starter during pre-season over ya boy Taylor what do you say then?

I think Taylor is extremely gifted and has all the tools to be a good all around MLB but C. Lofton is gonna be given all the opportunity to unseat him being drafted in the 2nd round. Lofton is a thumper and we need a physical presence at MLB. Taylor could beat him out but its gonna be hard work, very hard work ya dig.

LOL@"blind homerism" is actually the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If and when C. Lofton is named the starter during pre-season over ya boy Taylor what do you say then?

I think Taylor is extremely gifted and has all the tools to be a good all around MLB but C. Lofton is gonna be given all the opportunity to unseat him being drafted in the 2nd round. Lofton is a thumper and we need a physical presence at MLB. Taylor could beat him out but its gonna be hard work, very hard work ya dig.

LOL@"blind homerism" is actually the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea 2 players out of 9 is blind homerism? <_< I think you have it twisted bro. Lofton has to beat Taylor for the job. Taylor is the starting MLB, and lofton has to pull a shockley, and show something special to get the nod above him. Lofton is more gifted than taylor i dont think any1 can argue that, but Taylor has exp. in this offense, plus he is great at reading the Offense better than any1 on the team. he is always near the ball.