I salute the Panthers

Living here in Clt, I try to like (or respect for for his play on the field) SS. He also does a lot of work with kids in the community.

True, you have dustups in camp. But slugging a teammate is just acting like a punk and thug..

Major bad PR for Panties internally and in the community

steve smith is an idiot and he deserves to be suspended longer. The panthers did this to save face while not putting him out too long to jeopardize their season

I think your right. Give them 2 games that they know they are gonna lose, so the league doesnt Act, and give him more time. i think the league should suspend him atleast 4 games for breaking a teammates nose.

good for them. maybe people will realize that as dumb as dhall was for those penalty yards in our loss last year it wasnt like he was getting himself riled up. smith is just as bad, but he just doesnt ever seem to take heat for it. now i have to say i think hes worse. dhall never broke anybodys nose, he just tried to rough up adam jennings. :lol: