I need everyones input!

E. T.

I would like to know everyones opinions on the team. The ones who have attended camps, friday night, and rome the dome....

Who all looked impressive, who should be starting, who should be going, and the most important question is......Who do you think should be our starting QB and why?

I havent been able to attend any of the functions, but I'm dying to know how our team looked! I'm so pumped about this new season and new look to our team!

Thanks guys!!!

GO BIRDS!!!

From what I've heard, cuz i didn't go to scrimmages (see location), Shockley has been a very good QB, and has out played all others. That said the starting QB against the Lions will be either Redman or Shockley depending on their performance in a real game, aka pre-season.

I was at Roam the Dome today and Shockley really did look good to me. Harrington was having some problems. Ryan had an interception, but that is part of being a rookie. I could not pay attention the whole time, so I can't remember how Redman did today.

If you check out the other threads, you'll find all the info you need.

I went to the Friday Night Lights last night, and DJ Shockley was better than anyone else last night. Matt Ryan started slow, but ended up with some nice plays. He had a late TD to Roddy White. Joey Harrington looked better than Chris Redman, who didn't play much. But did throw an INT to Boley.

I would like to know everyones opinions on the team. The ones who have attended camps, friday night, and rome the dome....

Who all looked impressive, who should be starting, who should be going, and the most important question is......Who do you think should be our starting QB and why?

I havent been able to attend any of the functions, but I'm dying to know how our team looked! I'm so pumped about this new season and new look to our team!

Thanks guys!!!

GO BIRDS!!!

Honestly, it's hard to give a real evaluation. But I went to the dome, here's the one's that stood out to me:

Shockley - He consistantly stepped up in the pocket and threw lasers to Douglas. Shockley got lots and lots of playing time.

Douglas - Ran awesome routes and caught everything. Perhaps 60 yards worth.

Roddy - Oh man!! Very nice catches and YAC...I think he had 2 TDs

Norwood - Wow! Zig-Zagging as usual. Turning the Corner as well as ran down a would-be 70 INT for a TD.

#24 on Defense (Adam somebody) stepped in front of a Ryan dart on the 10 yard line and scorched up the sideline for a would be 70 yard or so TD.

Harrington - Led a drive that saw Roddy in the back of the endzone for leaping, tip toe, back of the endzone grab. It was about a 25 yard strike. It was a tid bit high, but it was sweet.

.....that's about all...Only the coach knew what to look for, but these were the plays that stood out....to me :D

#24 which hehateme was talking about is "Blue Adams" - he intercepted Matt Ryan near the goal line and took it back 80 yards the other way. He moves very fast but Jerious Norwood "hawked him down" around the 15 yard line. Adams looked good on that one play.

It was hard for me to watch intently because I was there with my two young kids. Although the cheerleaders were excellent!

#24 which hehateme was talking about is "Blue Adams" - he intercepted Matt Ryan near the goal line and took it back 80 yards the other way. He moves very fast but Jerious Norwood "hawked him down" around the 15 yard line. Adams looked good on that one play.

It was hard for me to watch intently because I was there with my two young kids. Although the cheerleaders were excellent!

Who is Blue and where did he come from?? Didn't he have 2 Picks???