People who attended Roam the Dome...

How did Turner look?

Any comments on Ryan?

I heard Douglas looked fantastic and Finn.

Another notes?

Thanks y'all!

Better than yesterday I hope.

I was at the Mall of Georgia or else I wouldve been there..

Saw some Atlanta Dream players and met the center B)

Tax holidays as well..

How did Turner look? I wasn't that impressed...sorry. I really wanted to be though.

Any comments on Ryan? Not that impressive. He marched em down the field and forced a pick near the goal line....

I heard Douglas looked fantastic and Finn. Wow..wow...wow

Another notes? Roddy White....and Roddy White....

Thanks y'all!

Appreciate it theyhateme.. ;) Ryan's throws have any float appearance?

No...the pick was a dart that he should've thrown. I thought he was gonna look for Jenkins in the slot. Jenkins was open, but Ryan rolled to the right and tried to force it, but drive all the way up the field, he looked nice hooking up with Roddy. B)

No...the pick was a dart that he should've thrown. I thought he was gonna look for Jenkins in the slot. Jenkins was open, but Ryan rolled to the right and tried to force it, but drive all the way up the field, he looked nice hooking up with Roddy. B)
he is doing that a lot. That is how he earned a lot of int. in BC. Hope he learns not to do that.

yeah finn was also completely open on the other side of the field...

How did Turner look?

Any comments on Ryan?

I heard Douglas looked fantastic and Finn.

Another notes?

Thanks y'all!

Better than yesterday I hope.

I was at the Mall of Georgia or else I wouldve been there..

Saw some Atlanta Dream players and met the center B)

Tax holidays as well..

you should have went. it was great. it was so much fun. also Turner Looked better than yesterday. Turner had a few good runs. Ryan threw an int, but he wasnt throwing up prayers like yesterday.

another note is SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE!!!, and I was right. B) Shockley had to be one of the stars on offense. He was playing with 2nd string Oline, 4th/5th string Wides( besides douglas), 3rd and 4th string RBs. pretty much almost scrubs, but Shockley lead them down the field against 1st team Defense.

Man the DirtyBird 2.0 was sick. Brooking was Killing it. He was super Hyped up. It was fun i got an auto from brooking and a pic with him, plus a pic of my on the field, visitor locker room, Press box, and the supersuites. Man it was just great.

another note is SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE!!!, and I was right. B) Shockley had to be one of the stars on offense. He was playing with 2nd string Oline, 4th/5th string Wides( besides douglas), 3rd and 4th string RBs. pretty much almost scrubs, but Shockley lead them down the field against 1st team Defense.

as a falcon fan i am glad that shock is playing well after his injury and i know this is only an exhibition game however, if our potential 3rd string qb is moving the ball with backup "OL's" and "WR's" against our 1st sting "D" we may have bigger problems than figuring out our qb rotation

as a falcon fan i am glad that shock is playing well after his injury and i know this is only an exhibition game however, if our potential 3rd string qb is moving the ball with backup "OL's" and "WR's" against our 1st sting "D" we may have bigger problems than figuring out our qb rotation

This was a Practice game of Flag football....This game wasnt taken very serious.....It was NOT a Physical game.....So lets no go that far with it