I am sick of this intelligence thing. Somebody

51FALCON

You ask the question, not to hard, the first one to post the right anwser wins each question. Fairness. You can not slant the questions.

With a search feature how does answering questions on a message board proves one's intelligence? Can you answer that one?

You called your own parents stupid in another thread.

With a search feature how does answering questions on a message board proves one's intelligence? Can you answer that one?

You called your own parents stupid in another thread.

That hurts, but my parents are dead prematurely from smoking. I would also say they should not be the President of the United States.

If it hurts, you said it. You said smokers were stupid and that your parents were smokers. I never knew them to call them stupid.

How do you mix gray without using black?

You've already taken too long for me to assume anything but that you are using a search engine.

Cmon now..it's an art question. You know all artists are stupid libs, right? And it has a very simple answer even tho any old dolt isn't gonna walk up to a pallet and mix a beautiful gray without a big blob of black and white.

What I am getting at here is that intelligence isn't about answering questions, it's about knowing things and doing things. mixing paint may not seem intelligent to you, but it's not something any dimwit can do with a lot of success, either.

My dad could not read or write except VERY basic stuff. But he built houses in the 50's that are still standing today. NOT unintelligent at all.

If it hurts, you said it. You said smokers were stupid and that your parents were smokers. I never knew them to call them stupid.

How do you mix gray without using black?

What? You cannot admit your parents were from a differnt time and not as educated as we are today. Would it surprise you that they were bigots. I am not. That is just the way they taught me. They made sure I or my brother did not carry their perceptions. I got in trouble one time for saying the word ******. I learned from that.

What? You cannot admit your parents were from a differnt time and not as educated as we are today. Would it surprise you that they were bigots. I am not. That is just the way they taught me. They made sure I or my brother carried their perceptions. I got in trouble one time for saying the word ******. I learned from that.

I said my dad could barely read and write, but he was very intelligent. They were not bigots because he was an Indian and he and mom caught plenty of bigotry.

On your other subject..Is smoking stupid? yes, imo. But it does not make the SMOKER stupid.That is where we disagree.

But you started this post equating answering questions with intelligence..I don't believe that theory, but why do you avoid my question?

Anyone with half a brain would know mixing mutipule colors together makes grey. red, blue, yellow and white

Sorry PP I spoiled it, or maybe not.

No you didn't spoil it because he could not answer it.

And you are correct. Mixing complimentary colors and adding white makes gray.. Blue plus orange, red plus green, yellow plus purple.. Or as you stated, all the primary colors since they are yellow, blue and red it adds up to the same thing. Even without mixing in white mixing two complimentaries is known as "graying it down"..like if you have a spot of red in your painting that is a little TOO red..mix a little green into it and it tones it down so it doesn't just dominate the color scheme. Maybe this isn't so smart to some, maybe it's just dumb art, but he did not know the answer so my point stands.

What I am proving to him that intelligence is arbitrary and most people and most occupations have their own intelligence. The term "root and fifth" may not mean anything to some, but to a guitarist it does . Some terms and questions may mean nothing at all to me, but be of vast importance to others.

Like my "gray" question. If someone does not paint, they may think it's silly, but if I did not learn it my art would be very lacking to me. White and black may make gray, but not a very lively or interesting one.

And interesting enough, those on here who think " Repubs are this and dems are that" think in black and white and thus in very uninteresting shades of gray when they think gray at all. Mostly it's just black and white to them.

selfishness leads to the greater good for everybody. and even if it doesn't then at least i'm not the one getting screwed!

Yes you are, you just don't know it yet. When your selfish @## is old and alone because everyone remembers how selfish you were and no one will care for you. You will have to care for yourself then quite literally.And you will have screwed yourself.

Yes you are, you just don't know it yet. When your selfish @## is old and alone because everyone remembers how selfish you were and no one will care for you. You will have to care for yourself then quite literally.And you will have screwed yourself.

Please refer to my avatar.