Autographs

In my line was:

Redman - Very....very nice Guy...He took a photo with me...I'll post it later....he smiled alot. I thanked him for last year...he said Thanks...etc...very humble...nice guy.

Ojinnaka - Big Dude....I didn't recognize him and he told me his name and I said that I'm looking forward to seeing him do his thing...but he talked to my partner a little more than me...LOL!

Lofton - Very cool and laid back. He seemed impressed with all of the attention. I took a photo with him as well.

Williams - This is a small guy...a receiver I believe, but he was the only one on the team that I didn't really know.

.....and I was able to work may way all the way around and get Shockley's at the very...very...very last second. Mine was next to the last he signed... :P

Tell me about your autographs.... :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decoud- didnt say much

Boley-chill..and funny..he asked me if i stole my ball (cause its very authentic with a falcon on it) from them lol..i said yeah

E.Coleman-dude is swole, and real nice

Dahl- didnt say anything

Robinson - was real cool and funny..i asked him if he was gonna hold it down across from white?..he said oh yeah

Fontenot -had the best and most easy to read signature

lovell -super nice..he was the coolest one..also commented on my ball

#75..fraser?- didnt say anything

Mcclure- real nice guy

#67...idk- commented on my ball and also asked if i stole it with boley

Forgot I got Erik Coleman too. I think DJ was surprised at what was happening. I tried to get Chris Houston b/c he was the last player on the field. But once again, CSC Event Staff robbed me blind. I can't believe that darned football was 25 dollars. :lol::o

Yeah....I know....I got a really cheap Reebok Replica Shockley hoping he'd show in my section....134 but he was all the way on the otherside..... :mellow: But I got it!!!!

Yeah....I know....I got a really cheap Reebok Replica Shockley hoping he'd show in my section....134 but he was all the way on the otherside..... :mellow: But I got it!!!!

I had to go on the field to get near DJ. I bought a Falcon's shirt at wallyworld before and got most of them to sign that Then purged on a ball and let DJ and Finn sign it only.

No autographs. I did, however see Brian Finneran after the autograph session in the reception room during roam the dome... I don't think I was supposed to go in there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....Well that's why they call it "Roam the Dome"...because we were definetly "Roaming" It could've been better organized, but I'd give them B-.....

How did everybody find out what line ryan would be in before the game was even over??? I was laughing at them kicking all those people outta line for not having tickets. The line was insane and this guy hasn't even played a down yet.