roam the dome

phalconphil

grit blitzer summed it up well! i had a great time and met many of the players and arthur blank while waiting in line for autographs. i dont think you can take much from a scrimmage game like that but harry douglas is the mother effing truth!!!!!!!! ive been high on him since draft day and he didnt disappoint at all! the dome looks great, i got ryan and shocks autograph for my sons along with quite a few others. big props to arthur blank!!! ive been hard on him in the past but hes serious about these atlanta falcons. ill break down more later but thats my initial take. i regained my excitement for this team after last years abysmal performance.

grit blitzer summed it up well! i had a great time and met many of the players and arthur blank while waiting in line for autographs. i dont think you can take much from a scrimmage game like that but harry douglas is the mother effing truth!!!!!!!! ive been high on him since draft day and he didnt disappoint at all! the dome looks great, i got ryan and shocks autograph for my sons along with quite a few others. big props to arthur blank!!! ive been hard on him in the past but hes serious about these atlanta falcons. ill break down more later but thats my initial take. i regained my excitement for this team after last years abysmal performance.

I agree here!!! I was very impressed to Douglas and Shockley hookup. Norwood looked nice! Abraham looked nice. It did seem at times that the line wasn't giving Ryan enough time... :o or he was rushing his throw. But anyways...It was cool.

DJ looked the best out of the QB's if you ask me. Yea, I know it's practice, but I'm telling you what I saw. Douglas is going to be so boss when the season starts. Jerious is so fast it's not funny he chased down Blue Adams after an interception from about 20 yards back. Blue had 2 picks today. Honestly, the white team looked better to me. Got alot of autographs as well, By the way, DJ's auto booth was more crowded than anyone, it was amazing to see other booths almost empty and DJ was surrounded like a rockstar.

Auto's I got

Tony Taylor

Michael Boley

Thomas DeCoud

DJ Shockley

Lawyer Milloy

Brian Finneran

Harvey Dahl

Ben Wilkerson

Kroy Biermann

Willie Evans

All super nice guys. Ovie got snatched from me as he tried to grab my football and sign it, I saw Curtis Lofton walking and called his name he looked and smiled, but had to keep walking. Dang CSC event staff were snatching the player's up. Had a lot of fun.

alright the kids are outta the pool lemme finish this up.

i have been an avid and loyal roddy hater and even after last year i still had my doubts but all those doubts have been put to rest. he is going to the pro bowl this year if shock (yeah i said it), redman, or ryan can get him the ball consistently.

let me mention again what an effing beast harry douglas is going to be lol, what a pick!

ryan was ok, but he is more mobile than he gets credit for. he is no statue. his pocket presence and ability to avoid the rush is going to be one of the keys to his success, his errors and ok passing can be attributed to his greenness for now. im sure peyton manning wasnt killing it his first couple pre-preseason outings.

while waiting in line for autographs, people were cutting through me every time it seemed. it was getting annoying until one of those people was arthur blank. i said hey mr. blank, he asked how i was doing and shook my hand. cool dude. he must have been an old time italian mobster in a previous life lol he looks the part.

i dont think its fair to rate the oline play yet, because the defense wasnt going full tilt, so we're gonna have to wait til the season to see how that holds up.

norwood (skinny spider legs and all) is a monster. i hope his durability issues are a thing of the past because he is a bonafide stud with speed to spare.

the dome finally looked like the home of the falcons for once.

it was nice seein finn back in action making plays.

joe horn is a class act. forget whatever you hear on these boards from the horn haters, this dude is a bonafide good guy. the csc were literally trying to pull him to the bus and he refused stating that these kids seeking autographs were his little brothers and sisters, and took pictures and signed all their autographs, when all the other players were just signing them as they walked away into the tunnel, he even signed for my son who mistakenly referred to him as warrick dunn lmao. forgive him, hes a bengals fan lol. i wanted to thump him in the back of the head lol

shock for the most part was great! im no uga fan, tech is my team, but i dont see why he cant have a legitimate shot at starting for the time being. i told him at the autograph table to tell them to get him some playing time, he smiled at me as if to say "thats what im sayin" lol

he took a picture with my 3 year old which was cool as well.

the only bad part about it was, once the onfield activities for the kids were over my wife started bitching so it was time to go. i wanted to tell her to leave and pick us up later, or just leave lol.

thats all i can remember right now. thanks again to arthur blank and the atlanta falcons.

Roddy catches every thinig that comes his way, I almost take that for granted now. LOL.....he is solid at #1. I didn't see Laurent anywhere today.

I was sitting in 115 right behind the red bench and I really don't think Laurent went in at all...I could be wrong...I recall seeing him just hanging on the sideline all day. Is he banged up?

Anyway, we took my daughter who's almost 5 and she had a blast. Met Matty Ice, signed for us, took pics...was well worth going down there today. Big ups to the Falcons FO for putting this thing together for us loyal fans!

btw, WSB just said there were 13K in attendence....nice turnout.

I was sitting in 115 right behind the red bench and I really don't think Laurent went in at all...I could be wrong...I recall seeing him just hanging on the sideline all day. Is he banged up?

Anyway, we took my daughter who's almost 5 and she had a blast. Met Matty Ice, signed for us, took pics...was well worth going down there today. Big ups to the Falcons FO for putting this thing together for us loyal fans!

btw, WSB just said there were 13K in attendence....nice turnout.

laurent hurt his butt,so he aint play

Roddy catches every thinig that comes his way, I almost take that for granted now. LOL.....he is solid at #1. I didn't see Laurent anywhere today.

Laurent hasn't practiced all week. Earlier this week at FLowery Branch I saw him on the field but he didn't even have his helmet with him. He was stretching out his hammies and looked like it was hurting him a bit. I did see him today at the Dome but he didn't play i think.