Congrats to Emmitt Thomas

Papa Sean

I just wanted to congratulate Emitte Thomas on an incredible career in the NFL, both as a HOF player and a great coach. I thought he should be commemorated and I think it's really awesome how one of our coaches is being inducted into the NFL HOF. I didn't see a thread on the front page about it so I figured I would make one. Thanks for all of your contributions to the NFL Emmitt Thomas. GO FALCONS!!!

Guest genn0226

A big congrats to Mr.Thomas for his induction into the Hall of Fame.

For those who dont know, ESPN is showing the induction ceremony. Emmitt is about to come on.

Guest genn0226

Emmitt was mentioning a lengthy list of all the great players he's had the honor to play/work with...after finishing his list he paused, and said "and of course, Deangelo Hall."

Emmitt was mentioning a lengthy list of all the great players he's had the honor to play/work with...after finishing his list he paused, and said "and of course, Deangelo Hall."
i saw that and was wondering why he had to go there in that forum especially.....but congrats....another hof on our staff & team

THEY DON'T MAKE'EM LIKE EMMITT ANYMORE. HE WAS A HARD NOSE PLAYER. HE WOULD

KNOCK THE **** OUT OF YOU AND THEN PICK YOU UP. HE PLAYED THE SAME WAY GAME

AFTER GAME. HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. HE LET HIS HITTING TALK FOR HIM. THEY

JUST DON'T MAKE'EM LIKE THAT ANYMORE.

Ah found the transcript on Google. He did not mention Petrino.

he list of NFL coaches who afforded me the opportunity to continue to grow in the legs include Jim Hanifan, Hall of Famer Joe Gibbs, Richard Pettibone, Norv Turner, Ray Rhodes, Dennis Green, Dan Reeves, Jim Mora, Mike Smith, John Gruden, Wade Phillips, thank you guys. And a special thanks to Mr. Arthur Blank, owner and CEO of the Atlanta Falcons and to my entire Falcons family, thank you all. Every one of you are special to me.

I'd like to thank several NFL assistant coaches that I've had a pleasure of working with, like Joe Vitt, Mike Trago, Chuck Knox, Jr., Sean Payton, Richard Solomon, Joe DeCamillis, Bill Johnson, Brett Maxie, Dennis Allen, Charlie Baggett, Ed Donatell, Ollie Wilson, Lionel Washington, Rennie Simmons, and of course my roommate, Chuck Banker.