Smith suspended

Dago

Via Rotoworld....

Coach John Fox announced that WR Steve Smith has been suspended for the first two games of the season.

Fox added that Ken Lucas suffered a broken nose in the altercation. This is the third fighting incident involving Smith. In addition to the well-publicized film session beating of Anthony Bright, Smith also got into it with receiver Guilian Gary in 2002. There was a consensus among local media that Smith had to be punished severely to send a message that his explosive behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Source: Charlotte Observer

I looked at the Cuddle for the first time in a long time and see a lot of them saying "It's cool, we still have the talent to beat the Chargers." Do Panther fans really think they're more than an average team? They're the third best team in the NFC South which is beyond terrible.

they are on crack....this gives the Panthers a good chance at starting 0-3. Without Smith, they will have a lot of trouble in week 2 with Da Bears defense and even with him back, they will probably lose to the Vikings in week 3.

Some gems from their board

Smitty will have a hard time getting to that 2000 yard mark now.

I feel sorry for Minnesota in week 3.....too bad Fred Smoot still doesnt play for them.

I don't know why everyone is forfeiting the SD game... their good, but when healthy we are BETTER!

with our LBs I really dont think Gates can make a difference.

IMO i think we have more threats than the Chargers..

I feel sorry for Minnesota in week 3.....too bad Fred Smoot still doesnt play for them.

I don't know why everyone is forfeiting the SD game... their good, but when healthy we are BETTER!

Is that what you said before you flicked the coin into the wish fountain at the mall?

Via Rotoworld....

Coach John Fox announced that WR Steve Smith has been suspended for the first two games of the season.

Fox added that Ken Lucas suffered a broken nose in the altercation. This is the third fighting incident involving Smith. In addition to the well-publicized film session beating of Anthony Bright, Smith also got into it with receiver Guilian Gary in 2002. There was a consensus among local media that Smith had to be punished severely to send a message that his explosive behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Source: Charlotte Observer

So everyone thought it was all D. Hall...I guess that point is moot now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be honest, youre just making these quotes up... Although Carologic tells me otherwise :P

Man, they got some severe delusion going on in there :blink:

It is what it is i guess... TATF might be f'd up, but the whole msg board over there is FUBAR!!

Dont even mention the 'aints boards... They remind me of an Elton John album- Tumbleweed Connection :lol:

the mainstream part of every team's board usually sucks....too many homers drinking the Kool-Aid. At least when the Saints fans say they are going to win the NFCSouth this year, they are right :P

Just like last year right...

while i will admit that anything can happen these days in the NFL, you would have to be a fool to not pick the Saints as favorites. The Falcons are rebuilding, the Panthers have a good chance of starting 0-3, and the Bucs didnt get significantly better during the offseason. Since all predictions are based upon teams being healthy, the additions that the Saints have made would make them the favorite.

while i will admit that anything can happen these days in the NFL, you would have to be a fool to not pick the Saints as favorites. The Falcons are rebuilding, the Panthers have a good chance of starting 0-3, and the Bucs didnt get significantly better during the offseason. Since all predictions are based upon teams being healthy, the additions that the Saints have made would make them the favorite.

Go ahead play that card where did it get you last year? You earn it on the field not in prognostications...**** if that was the case the Panthers would've won 4 SBs already and you guys would've won last year!

Go ahead play that card where did it get you last year? You earn it on the field not in prognostications...**** if that was the case the Panthers would've won 4 SBs already and you guys would've won last year!

i would never be so stupid as to say that my team is gonna win the SuperBowl before the season starts. I will however, predict division champs this year

Did I miss something from last year? We go 5-1 in the south win it by with 4 games, And was 6-2 at home. What on earth would make you think we would need to get "Significantly better"? You kidding me :lol::D;):huh:.. Did I forget to mention we swept y'all!

Y'all will see how Significantly better the Buc's are than your over-rated paper champions in the season opener! I wish I could be there to see the disappointment in ya'lls faces again... <_<

"Significantly better"... really??? I'm sorry I cant remember who was ranked first against the pass last year and who was getting thrown on deep every single game?Who started 0-4 and who started 3-1? Well **** I guess your right the Nickel back from the colts couldn't get the job done. But I bet the Nickel back from New England will do much better. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Just in case y'all forgot until some other team takes the south from the Buc's... The Buc's are the big dogs! Show some class you hippie :P

Did I miss something from last year? We go 5-1 in the south win it by with 4 games, And was 6-2 at home. What on earth would make you think we would need to get "Significantly better"? You kidding me :lol::D;):huh:.. Did I forget to mention we swept y'all!

Y'all will see how Significantly better the Buc's are than your over-rated paper champions in the season opener! I wish I could be there to see the disappointment in ya'lls faces again... <_<

"Significantly better"... really??? I'm sorry I cant remember who was ranked first against the pass last year and who was getting thrown on deep every single game?Who started 0-4 and who started 3-1? Well **** I guess your right the Nickel back from the colts couldn't get the job done. But I bet the Nickel back from New England will do much better. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Just in case y'all forgot until some other team takes the south from the Buc's... The Buc's are the big dogs! Show some class you hippie :P

bucman, I don't consider myself part of y'all but, I will say we do have to wrangle the title away from you guys. I think your QB situation might be your downfall this season...but that's just MHO, we'll just have to wait and see.

bucman, I don't consider myself part of y'all but, I will say we do have to wrangle the title away from you guys. I think your QB situation might be your downfall this season...but that's just MHO, we'll just have to wait and see.

It was ment for all the crazy Saint fans around here who have lost there **** mind... Remember all the hype around reggie bust! They said he would be the best RB of all time... Dude sucks!

He will go down as THE biggest over-rated player in history! He's 1/10th the talent of AP...

so put your money where your mouth is....siggie bet on the week one game?