Shockley hit Harry Douglas just hit Harry for TD at Rome the Dome

Bulldog1950

Other then the int, how was matt ryan looking. I mean I would rather see in the preseason how he fares against other competition. Also I want to know how the O-LINE is doing as well? I cannot get the live PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL to work on my mac so you'll are my ears......

I don't know, Im just repeating sports talk radio live from the dome.

sit ryan for a year and start shock this year. ryan is the future but shock is ready now.

LOL what in the world makes you think DJ Shockley is ready to start in the NFL. He's going to have an extremely difficult time even staying on the team :lol: You must be a Georgia fan.

shockley was going against 1st string d

Thats what coach smith meant when he said he was going to put some of the young guy in some difficult situation, by putting dj and ryan and the 3rd and 2nd string offense against the first team Def to see how they handle tough situations.

i enjoyed watching shockley play. i thought he did very well. in fact if i had to make a decision between shock and harrington after just today i would go with shockley, and matt ryan would be #3. harry douglas was the best reciever for the 2nd teamers by a landslide. finneran and white were the best for the #1's, and jenkins had a catch also. weems and jennings were equally unimpressive, horn was not there, but chandler williams to my mind was the most successfull of the guys i least expected anything from. he missed two difficult catches but came down with another. more importantly, he is who shockley looked for when he was in trouble. a practice squad candidate but a better one than weems or jennings who i'm sure is not eligable.

LOL what in the world makes you think DJ Shockley is ready to start in the NFL. He's going to have an extremely difficult time even staying on the team :lol: You must be a Georgia fan.

the falcons were brought here for the people in the state of ga so what is your problem?

the falcons were brought here for the people in the state of ga so what is your problem?

Exactly, I never understood why people here insult other fans who root for local products to do well & make the team. It's only natural to root for players that went to the school that you're a fan of. Obviously Shockley is in the mix here & is getting a shot. He's got more talent & a better skill set than Redman, and has a better arm & command of the offense than Harrington. He's getting a chance whether some of you like it or not.

Exactly, I never understood why people here insult other fans who root for local products to do well & make the team. It's only natural to root for players that went to the school that you're a fan of. Obviously Shockley is in the mix here & is getting a shot. He's got more talent & a better skill set than Redman, and has a better arm & command of the offense than Harrington. He's getting a chance whether some of you like it or not.

Is it more important to put a GA product on the field or a winner on the field?