These X-Games guys.....

ARE F******G INSANE :lol:

every year they get higher and faster and higher and faster - it's just a matter of time before someone dies

I've gotten to where I would rather watch the X-Games than the Olympics

Last night a guy did some type of helicopter move on his bicycle.........oh by the way, he was only doing this upside down after launching off of a 70 foot ramp - my expression was :mellow: with a softly spoken "******"

****! I didn't see that one - I remember Jake Brown

The move I was talking about was Dave Mira

Dave Mirra is a God. I've never seen a no handed 360 backflip, that is just sick. Then the tailwhip flair. He deserved gold. When I did the bmx thing back in the day, I used to have some posters of him on my wall :D

The moto-X freestyle guys are the ones that kill me. I watched it last night and the backflip is the norm now. Now they're doing 360's and everything. I saw a dude almost land a front flip the other night. The next thing they're gonna do is the soldier boy dance in mid air then grab the bike back and land it. I was sitting there thinking the whole time "there's no freaking way I'd ever do that ****."

X-Games>>>>>>Olympics

These dudes are truly phenomenal.

Last year's X-Games featured the most horrific fall I have ever seen...and the dude got up and walked away.

Jake Brown

:lol: :lol: The best part is when the guy's is lying there, and everyone is silent and one of the announcer's like "I can't believe he made the 720..."

Not sure why you're calling him an idiot, but that looked like that hurt.

Anyone that does that kind of stuff can't be very smart. Yes, I want to risk paralyzing myself to get a medal at the X-games. No thanks, I'll stick to staying on the ground. Inverted tricks, especially one you've only landed into a foam pit are nuts to me. I call them idiots because they're either too stupid to know that it's going to hurt when they hit the ground, or because they don't care. Like I said, for me, no thanks.

Anyone that does that kind of stuff can't be very smart. Yes, I want to risk paralyzing myself to get a medal at the X-games. No thanks, I'll stick to staying on the ground. Inverted tricks, especially one you've only landed into a foam pit are nuts to me. I call them idiots because they're either too stupid to know that it's going to hurt when they hit the ground, or because they don't care. Like I said, for me, no thanks.

So do you think it's stupid to risk paralyzing yourself to get a Super Bowl Trophy? Do you think it's stupid to risk paralyzing yourself for a Sprint Cup trophy or a Stanley Cup? It might not be for you, but that doesn't mean the people who do it are idiots. It's a sport that takes years and years of training, and just like the athletes of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, etc, these people are trained and paid professionals.

Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean the people who do are idiots. I wouldn't sit my *** in a small car and go around a track at 200 MPH inches away from 41 other cars, but does that mean that I think NASCAR drivers are idiots? No. They found something that they love to do and something they are incredibly passionate about and they have a fulfilling life because of it. That hardly makes them idiots, in fact, that makes them some of the smartest people on the planet. Do you know how many people drag-*** through their lives because they didn't follow their dreams?

I'd rather be out acting like an "idiot" and getting paid millions of dollars doing something I loved to do than be stuck pushing papers across a desk like a monkey, but unfortunately I don't have the talent those guys do, but I wish I did.

So do you think it's stupid to risk paralyzing yourself to get a Super Bowl Trophy? Do you think it's stupid to risk paralyzing yourself for a Sprint Cup trophy or a Stanley Cup? It might not be for you, but that doesn't mean the people who do it are idiots. It's a sport that takes years and years of training, and just like the athletes of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, etc, these people are trained and paid professionals.

Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean the people who do are idiots. I wouldn't sit my *** in a small car and go around a track at 200 MPH inches away from 41 other cars, but does that mean that I think NASCAR drivers are idiots? No. They found something that they love to do and something they are incredibly passionate about and they have a fulfilling life because of it. That hardly makes them idiots, in fact, that makes them some of the smartest people on the planet. Do you know how many people drag-*** through their lives because they didn't follow their dreams?

I'd rather be out acting like an "idiot" and getting paid millions of dollars doing something I loved to do than be stuck pushing papers across a desk like a monkey, but unfortunately I don't have the talent those guys do, but I wish I did.

Oh ****, give it a rest. Take your prozac man and lighten up. I was making a joke about it. ****, I used to race the damned things and the go karts that we'd be going 80 with an inch between our *** and the ground and wheel to wheel racing. I still wouldn't do a flip to this day, or even attempt it. I've jumped them before, but nothing like this. They're called the X-treme games for a reason, because they're extreme. Not everyone has the balls to do it. Have you never watched it, and while amazed, thought, that guy's crazy as ****. You really need to stop the knee-jerk reactions to stuff bro, not everything people type is literal.