Is our running game really that bad?

phocis850

So, I've read about the scrimmage that took place and it looks like the D dominated the offense.

If we cannot get the OL to perform at an above average state, then how are we supposed to win more than 3 games this year?

Is anyone else worried about the running game?

So, I've read about the scrimmage that took place and it looks like the D dominated the offense.

If we cannot get the OL to perform at an above average state, then how are we supposed to win more than 3 games this year?

Is anyone else worried about the running game?

hahaha... -_- ...2 words....jerious....norwood...could succeed...behind a line of fat 12 yr olds..lol...

Guest genn0226
Calm down?

Then why is everyone getting sooooooo excited about the big offensive plays being made? I mean, it's just scrimmage right?

I agree. While I am not even close to hitting the panic button I think it's funny we can get exited over offensive plays but we cant be concerned with the not so successful aspects of the team.

So DJ was tearing it up, Anderson got a sack, and Roddy was catching everything..

But afterall...."It was just a scrimmage, right?: :P

Let's see how everything goes against real competition before we make any judgements.