My 3 take aways from tonight's scrimmage

bird

1. Defense is clearly ahead of offense, as is usually the case this early in training camp. Boley was all over the field.

2. Shockley was extremely solid and orchestrated the offense the best of the 4 QBs tonight.

3. Norwood better see the field more than last year because every time he touches the ball, he is scintillating.

1. Defense is clearly ahead of offense, as is usually the case this early in training camp. Boley was all over the field.

2. Shockley was extremely solid and orchestrated the offense the best of the 4 QBs tonight.

3. Norwood better see the field more than last year because every time he touches the ball, he is scintillating.

110% truth. his kick return was one of the best i've ever seen. plus i also liked that broken play where he ended up getting like a 20 yard run in the 2nd half i think. norwood is sooo explosive and sooo fast. i saw him at the dome before, but never that close up. he is QUICK.

I like your post if for no other reason than I've never seen that word posted in description on a message board.

I like your post if for no other reason than I've never seen that word posted in description on a message board.

Haha!

That's what comes to mind when I see him run those spectacular plays. He's a weapon out there, and I'm just glad we got him.

Shockley looked alright but he and harrington got more plays it seemed like than the other 2 QBs just because for the most part they were going against 2nd or 3rd team Defense. Ryan was put in with the 2nd team O against the first team D his first time out and they pressured him hard to see what he'd do, then there was a false start and it was down hill from there. 2nd time he came in with the first team O vs the 2nd team D and his first play was a 60 yard TD pass. The last time he came in with the 2nd team against the 2nd team and if it weren't for the instantly calling sacks rule, he woulda busted a 20 yard run for a 1st down and continued that drive but they wanted to get the last series in so Coach Smith just called it a sack and they left the field.

Redman I think we saw like 2 times, 1st time against the 1st string D and was victimized by Boley hahah. 2nd time they mostly ran the ball.

I was kinda disappointed by that but I understand they wanted to try and work everyone in different situations sooo its whatever.

Last year @ Midtown Touchdown I got Norwood's autograph. I walked up to his place @ the table, looked @ him & said "Reggie Who?" Then I explained how we hear all the time about how great Reggie Bush is & how no one talks about Norwood. I told him he was better & so when he heard all that Reggie talk just say "Reggie Who?" Then he laughed & started "Reggie Who (ing)??" back. He is awesome!!!!

110% truth. his kick return was one of the best i've ever seen. plus i also liked that broken play where he ended up getting like a 20 yard run in the 2nd half i think. norwood is sooo explosive and sooo fast. i saw him at the dome before, but never that close up. he is QUICK.

What I like about how Norwood runs is that even though he is quick and cuts, he stays very North-South. He doesn't dance much at all.

Last year @ Midtown Touchdown I got Norwood's autograph. I walked up to his place @ the table, looked @ him & said "Reggie Who?" Then I explained how we hear all the time about how great Reggie Bush is & how no one talks about Norwood. I told him he was better & so when he heard all that Reggie talk just say "Reggie Who?" Then he laughed & started "Reggie Who (ing)??" back. He is awesome!!!!

I'd love to hear that in a national interview during the season.

I'd love to hear that in a national interview during the season.

I appreciate everyone who went and is reporting. I need to have my store open today so I don't get to go to either event.

Norwood is da man! I sure do hope he is used more often this year. Each year it's said he will be but isn't. Click on the thumb for a norwood sig.