Frday Night lights Shockley was clearly the best QB tonight

Bulldog1950

Not suprising. He's on a hot streak and playing with some confidence, apparently.

He threw one over throw because the D end was blitzing, other than that everythign was on the money. Redman was sacked and intercepted and when the blitz came Joey threw the ball to no body in the flat. It is obvious DJ should be getting the majority of the reps because this was game like and the defenses are going to hurt our QB's when they blitz.

shockley was bad but i don't see him making the team he can't help or teach ryan so he's of no use to us but he did pretty good today and he probably lost his chance last year

If he's playing better than everyone else, then we need to be more concerned about retaining people that can help or teach him? Can Matt Ryan teach him anything useful? If not, perhaps it's time to let Matty Ice go :o

shockley was bad but i don't see him making the team he can't help or teach ryan so he's of no use to us but he did pretty good today and he probably lost his chance last year

what are you talking bout. Hey Buckeyes. I saw buckeyes there, and i agree with him Shockley was the best if he had the wides. Zinger had the ball in his hands and dropped it. it wasnt Shockley's fault, since it was in his hands. Shockley threw it deep to i think Weems, and it was right on the money, but weems dropped it. after that Dj didnt throw it to them, but threw it Snelling who took it to the house, but got called back by a holding call on 85. 85 redeemed himself with a nice play action pass from Shockley for a 1st down i believe.

He threw one over throw because the D end was blitzing, other than that everythign was on the money. Redman was sacked and intercepted and when the blitz came Joey threw the ball to no body in the flat. It is obvious DJ should be getting the majority of the reps because this was game like and the defenses are going to hurt our QB's when they blitz.

I did think dj got a lot of snaps but it was like a show us kind of thing.Hes not accurate,he is a gamer but hes a long shot.

I did think dj got a lot of snaps but it was like a show us kind of thing.Hes not accurate,he is a gamer but hes a long shot.

He was very accurate tonight the reason he threw that 1 overthrow was because he was blitz unabaited. maybe the QB that threw interceptions need to work on their accuaracy and not shockley. This coaching staff is looking at DJ hard and I think I heard Coach Smith on the mic say good throw on one that was droped.

All this DJ is the best is a bunch of crap. Ryan and Joey looked the best to me.

What are you talkin bout crap. tell me if DJ's wides and Te caught them, then he would have had 1 bad throw. Everything was on target. he was pretty accurate, besides the first throw, but he was in there playing. ZINGER NEEDS TO GET CUT!!! dude dropped 2-3 of DJs throws that were in his hands, and if its in your hands it your fault, not the QB.

what are you talking bout. Hey Buckeyes. I saw buckeyes there, and i agree with him Shockley was the best if he had the wides. Zinger had the ball in his hands and dropped it. it wasnt Shockley's fault, since it was in his hands. Shockley threw it deep to i think Weems, and it was right on the money, but weems dropped it. after that Dj didnt throw it to them, but threw it Snelling who took it to the house, but got called back by a holding call on 85. 85 redeemed himself with a nice play action pass from Shockley for a 1st down i believe.

That was Chandler Williams who dropped the TD pass.

What are you talkin bout crap. tell me if DJ's wides and Te caught them, then he would have had 1 bad throw. Everything was on target. he was pretty accurate, besides the first throw, but he was in there playing. ZINGER NEEDS TO GET CUT!!! dude dropped 2-3 of DJs throws that were in his hands, and if its in your hands it your fault, not the QB.

please. u didn't want Milner cut last year after dropping everything that came to him before the season did u?

shockey played the best. ryan and redman looked pretty bad the first half, but ryan threw a roddy white TD in the 2nd half i think. and joey led the team to one or 2 scores. who else was there? i got a picture with mike smith, joey and a autographed football from gerald riggs

Joey got 1 score but anytime the defense blitzed he threw the ball to no man's land. Roddy was open by 10 yards on the toss down the sideline but it was still a nice toss by ryan.

What trouble me the most about what I'm hearing is that Ryan is really slow getting into his rhythm in the first half. But hit it off in the second.

We can't have that at all. We would be playing from behind most of the time and it will likely put a lot of pressure on our Defense.

BTW, Matt has the same problem in college.

He was very accurate tonight the reason he threw that 1 overthrow was because he was blitz unabaited. maybe the QB that threw interceptions need to work on their accuaracy and not shockley. This coaching staff is looking at DJ hard and I think I heard Coach Smith on the mic say good throw on one that was droped.

Some of the drops werent djs fault but they are far from accurate.He has a strong arm,its just out of control.Enjoy Djs time here,I really think hes the odd man out.