Marijuana recovered from man's buttocks

Marijuana recovered from Macon man's buttocks during arrest

By Amy Leigh Womack - awomack@macon.com

Macon police recovered marijuana hidden in the crevice of a man's buttocks early Thursday morning after stopping a car for a seatbelt violation, according to the Macon police.

The officer spotted a front seat passenger not wearing a seatbelt in a black sport utility vehicle near the intersection of Carling and Montpelier avenues at about 1 a.m., according to a Macon police report.

After pulling the car over, the officer asked the driver if there were any drugs or weapons in the vehicle and she replied that a passenger had stuffed drugs down his pants, according to the report.

After being placed in handcuffs, Courtney Dewayne Pleasant, 28, of Anderson Street, was searched and officers found marijuana in the crevice of his buttocks and a package of small bags of drugs in his front left pocket, according to the report.

While on his way to jail, Pleasant reportedly attempted to escape from the patrol car.

Pleasant is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, simple battery on a police officer and possession of cocaine, according to jail records.

He was released on $4,150 bond Thursday, according to jail records.

http://www.macon.com/149/story/420217.html

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how long this nut was walking around with a bag of weed shoved up his rear end?

And imagine the guy was going to still smoke it too. :P Just the thought of where its been, makes me want to hurl. Also what a idiot, admitting yup its down my pants, let the cops figure that one out. :P