Blogging from Friday Night Lights

jmike811

So I guess Ryan only got one series in the first half.. I would want him to get at least 15-18 snaps in a scrimmage game like this. I know they wanted to run between 60-85 snaps. Say they run 70 plays 15-18 sounds about right, closer to 18 hopefully. If he only had 3 snaps in the first half, hes got lotta work to do in the 2nd half.

So I guess Ryan only got one series in the first half.. I would want him to get at least 15-18 snaps in a scrimmage game like this. I know they wanted to run between 60-85 snaps. Say they run 70 plays 15-18 sounds about right, closer to 18 hopefully. If he only had 3 snaps in the first half, hes got lotta work to do in the 2nd half.

Matt Ryan come in after the half and looked pretty good. Ending his first drive with a nice TD to Roddy White. He and DJ took most of the snaps in the second half.

Hey Guys,

Got home from Friday Night Lights a few minutes ago and wrapped up my blog coverage. Time to move on to AF.com photos, feature, etc.

Check out all my notes here if you like:

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?a...p;blogid=4&

We all had a blast.

Also, I highly recommend Falcon Al's Flip video of his ride over on the team bus. Straight behind-the-scenes stuff.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?a...mp;showentry=52

... Jamaal Anderson picked up a sack and forced a fumble; he swatted the ball out of Redman's extended throwing hand (a four-point play).\

Uh oh...our offensive line must suck really bad...

Just kiddin, that's exciting though, I like it when I get to read about him getting pressures.

I wanna know how Lofton looked out there.

Hey Guys,

Got home from Friday Night Lights a few minutes ago and wrapped up my blog coverage. Time to move on to AF.com photos, feature, etc.

Check out all my notes here if you like:

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?a...p;blogid=4&

We all had a blast.

Also, I highly recommend Falcon Al's Flip video of his ride over on the team bus. Straight behind-the-scenes stuff.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?a...mp;showentry=52

Thanks J something I would never get to see.

yo Jmike when are we gonna hear about the correspondent thing?

I'm hoping to go through them this weekend. It's something that would last through the season, so I don't want to rush through it. Thanks everyone for being patient. Our first priority always is to bring you videos and coverage.

I'm hoping to go through them this weekend. It's something that would last through the season, so I don't want to rush through it. Thanks everyone for being patient. Our first priority always is to bring you videos and coverage.

O ok thats cool. I didnt send my username with mine, but if you see one sent from the email. Georgiafan21@gmail.com thats me.

AWESOME job out there, JMike and the rest of the Falcons crew (Events Marketing, New Media, etc.) who put this whole thing together.

You all put on a great show from the sky divers dropping down during the National Anthem to the cool frisbee dogs at pregame and halftime and then the huge fireworks display at the end. Not to mention the great scrimmage on the field!

The event was absolutely outstanding!!!

Thanks! Looking forward to all the blogs.

I'm told we can expect one early next week (possibly Monday) as the team prepares its game-week press release. Hard to believe we play a game a week from tonight.

It's a beautiful thing, though. The ugly side of football season starting up means that its back to school though. :rolleyes: Always can take a bathroom break and sprint to the library for updates. ;) I found myself doing that alot last year while Turner was visiting. J Mike (and anyone else that attended), if you had to list the QBs based on performance tonight, how would they rank? (from best to worst)