I was just told that Emmit Thomas said on NFL Network

Icarus2.0

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me say this...a smart coach will sometimes say things like this to encourage the players to try harder..it doesn't always mean YOU SUCK, but phrases like this can also put fuel on the fire for a lot of players.

agree with that. i also think emmit is adding fuel to the normal thought of the falcons, so when we come out strong, then every1 will be shocked.

let me say this...a smart coach will sometimes say things like this to encourage the players to try harder..it doesn't always mean YOU SUCK, but phrases like this can also put fuel on the fire for a lot of players.

im pretty sure in our case it does, what do all of you expect though, we released multiple starters from last year, some former pro bowlers, you guys shouldnt be surprised

lol why are u guys getting mad...

i dont think its ever been questioned. were not very good right now

theres a reason we're ranked 32 out of 32 teams by most "experts"... because clearly were not very good.

im not saying were bad, but were not a top 16 team. duh

im not mad..it just shocked me the way he came out and said it..you just dont hear someone off of a coaching staff say that often..i dont disagree with him..but he made it sound like we were waiting on the pieces AROUND ryan to develop..which isnt the case..its more the other way around the way i see it

im not mad..it just shocked me the way he came out and said it..you just dont hear someone off of a coaching staff say that often..i dont disagree with him..but he made it sound like we were waiting on the pieces AROUND ryan to develop..which isnt the case..its more the other way around the way i see it

are you one of the coaches?

lets see we are a week into training camp........RIGHT NOw I would not expect us to compete because of the new faces. He said RIGHT NOW not " we are going to suck all 16 games"

people need to stop taking what anyone says RIGHT NOW and making a big deal about it.... had he said " oh we are GREAT right now"

the reaction about coach speak and just saying what people want to hear is would be the same

lets see we are a week into training camp........RIGHT NOw I would not expect us to compete because of the new faces. He said RIGHT NOW not " we are going to suck all 16 games"

people need to stop taking what anyone says RIGHT NOW and making a big deal about it.... had he said " oh we are GREAT right now"

the reaction about coach speak and just saying what people want to hear is would be the same

i think right now has been going on for about 35 years :lol::lol::lol::lol: