Steve Smith - WR, Panthers

Bring It

Woah. Just heard on ESPN that this was during ST's drills, while they were both at the sidelines. Weird.

He is a great player, but has always been a drama queen type. And Carolina was one of the few times Hall would bring his better game, but to be fair Delhomme was out most of the past two seasons when we played them, and no backup could ever through very far. Remember the Weinke game? He threw it like 7 times. Testeverde was too old to throw it very far. Plus we never actually had a real 2nd corner to cover their number 2 WR.

And you know TD wouldn't want Steve Smith on his team how?

I would take him anyday because on sunday he shows up to play hard. I'm pretty sure most of the players on the Falcons have been on a fight before so if TD doesn't like guys who fight he might as well cut a lot of players.

As of matter of fact I guess TD is about to cut Milloy and Douglas then.

And you know TD wouldn't want Steve Smith on his team how?

I would take him anyday because on sunday he shows up to play hard. I'm pretty sure most of the players on the Falcons have been on a fight before so if TD doesn't like guys who fight he might as well cut a lot of players.

As of matter of fact I guess TD is about to cut Milloy and Douglas then.

Milloy and Douglas got a skirmish doing a play.........that happens

Smith punched out a team mate on the sideline.............not to mentioned he punched a guy out in a FILM SESSION before.................that doesn't happen.

HUGE difference between the milloy/douglas encounter and Smith just being a hot head

Smith punched out a team mate on the sideline.............not to mentioned he punched a guy out in a FILM SESSION before.................that doesn't happen.

HUGE difference between the milloy/douglas encounter and Smith just being a hot head

Yeah but you don't know if the fight on the sideline was his fault, unless you have seen some video that I haven't seen.

It happens. Anytime you more the 20 people who have to hit and push each other for money there will be fights. On if one of these guys fight better than the other guy then you get this. And if you would not want a receiver who burns everybody, breaks tackles, and catches everything whats wrong with you

But that thing he and Hall got into last season was all Hall's fault.... right?

WHO KNOWS? THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF THAT GOES ON OUT THERE ...... THAT YOU NEVER

EVEN HEAR ABOUT. THIS IS NOT A SOFT SPORT. THE MEAN SHALL INHERIT THE GAME.

BLESSED IS THE STRONG, FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF THE SUPER BOWL.

Yeah but you don't know if the fight on the sideline was his fault, unless you have seen some video that I haven't seen.

true but the fact he was kicked out of practice tells me something.if he is suspended by the team that will tell me even more. if it was something where he was defneding himself or a heat of the moment type of thing I doubt they would be even bring up a suspension.

How this clown didnt get a personal foul last year in the Hall/Smith drama, is beyond me. he was just as guilty as Hall. Im not defending Hall at all, he was a ****** for acting like a 2yo child, but so was Smith.

no doubt about that they both were jawing like crazy. it think it was a case of he refs not liking halls attitude.

It's just roid rage, that's all. Smitty will get someone to pee for him & not get caught again.