Are you going to watch the olympics?

flight58

I don't really like China or the olympics, but I think I'll pay more attention to the olympics this year.

I expect to see some hot asian chicks, but they kinda impressed me whith the torch atop everest.

I will.

I don't even care where it's taking place. I enjoy it for the sports and competition. I don't interject my political feelings into the events.

LOL. By the way, I don't watch gymnastics or teenage girls dancing with ribbons. I watch events like basketball, soccer, water polo, the track events, and equestrian.

I watch most events EXCEPT basketball. It's not that I don't like basketball, but I don't like how the professionals get to play basketball but not other sports, making this seem un-Olympic.

The swimming is amazing. Talk about some of the best athletes in the world. Those guys (and girls) are in better shape than 90% of the big 4 (football, baseball, basketball, even soccer).

I don't really care for gymnastics, but I appreciate the talent needed to do some of the stuff that they do.

I will.

I don't even care where it's taking place. I enjoy it for the sports and competition. I don't interject my political feelings into the events.

LOL. By the way, I don't watch gymnastics or teenage girls dancing with ribbons. I watch events like basketball, soccer, water polo, the track events, and equestrian.

LOL, yeah, I also love the competition most of all. I love to learn about the people from the different countries and to hear about the different countries competing. Its cool when they do the exposes on the different athletes. The opening ceremonies are always cool.