R.I.P. College Sports Forum

Shaud

UGA ranked number 1? Good, UGA has the bullseye on their back. That is good news because with the schedule they have everyone will be fired up to send them packing. There aren't too many teams that are ranked number 1 from preseason throughout the season. I predict Florida to not only beat UGA but totally annihilate them on November 1 and I am going to love every minute of it. The TD dance from last season will be the death of their National Championship hopes this year. One more note and I state this to every person living, if UGA cannot beat Tennessee then what good are they anyway.

B)

The TD dance from last season will be the death of their National Championship hopes this year.

Boohoo-it's funny how soft Florida fans have gotten over a dead ball foul that didn't even involve physical play. They got punched in the mouth and couldn't punch back :(:(:( ....it hurt poor little Oscar Meyer's ego so much that he had to write about it in a book :lol: .

Think the Dawgs are overrated because they got better down the stretch and won six games in a row to finish the season? How about the Florida team that lost 4 of its last 9?

Oscar Meyer can whine and moan all he wants...game must be played on the field. While it's nice that Florida's biggest loss was to Georgia last season, here's to the Dawgs winning by a much bigger margin in 2008. I hear Oscar may even write another book about it. Can't wait.

don't worry, people will eventually find out how over hyped Georgia really is.

LOLOL.. yeah it's a shame gt fans can't have rival fans making those type of proclamations since you guys aren't expected to be anything.. 7 in a row.. :P by the way uga is a top rated team talent wise, but that schedule is so tough they won't stay #1 throughout the year, but they could end up back at that spot when it counts..