25. Fresno State

110.GT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good for them.

Now let's see if they can walk the walk.

From my understanding, that ranking is not only because of the fact that UGA has alot of talent and depth, but its also because they're playing the hardest schedule in the country.

We could lose two and still make the NC game. ****, it worked for LSU. All you have to do is stay in the Top 10. I find it grating that OSU is constantly in the Top 5 every year. They play about two or three really tough games per year and get handled in the NC when they do make it.

It's getting pretty **** tiring the way that program is propped up every year.

From my understanding, that ranking is not only because of the fact that UGA has alot of talent and depth, but its also because they're playing the hardest schedule in the country.

We could lose two and still make the NC game. ****, it worked for LSU. All you have to do is stay in the Top 10. I find it grating that OSU is constantly in the Top 5 every year. They play about two or three really tough games per year and get handled in the NC when they do make it.

true

From my understanding, that ranking is not only because of the fact that UGA has alot of talent and depth, but its also because they playing the hardest schedule in the country.

Are you using last year as an example? Of course because last year was the usual, right?

Last year there were some of the greatest upsets in NCAA history and there was soooo much turn over with the top 5 teams. How many different teams were ranked #1 last year.

UGA still has to roll through the SEC which is never an easy thing. Ohio State doesn't have to play in the SEC so that's why they're always ranked high.

Personally, I wouldn't expect to be able to lose 2 games and still make it to the national championship. Lose 2 conference games and you might not even make the SEC Championship.

And last season should have showed... if you don't make it to the SEC Championship game you're not going to the big dance.