Steve Smith should be booted from the league...

ThunderCookie

I said "type" behavior. Didn't Hall punch somebody from behind during last years TC?

even if he did, it was during the heat of the moment..............not standing on the sidelines drinking Gatorade........ I will say it.....................................Steve Smith is a THUG....Hall may run his mouth but he at least never sucker punched team mates............ TWICE.

even if he did, it was during the heat of the moment..............not standing on the sidelines drinking Gatorade........ I will say it.....................................Steve Smith is a THUG....Hall may run his mouth but he at least never sucker punched team mates............ TWICE.

...His mommy din't love him enough, no big brother, no daddy? Whatever the reason he makes Hall look like a choir boy!

• 2 weeks later...
Fights happen in training camp all the time. Otah and Brayton got into a fight yesterday.

NOT WHEN A GUYS DOWN ON ONE KNEE, AND ON THE SIDELINES AT THAT.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN ON THE PLAYING FIELD. STILL, I DON'T THINK IT IS HARSE

ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BE BOOTED FROM THE LEAGUE. FINE AND SUSPENSION

WILL GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

Apparently not. I remember reading a story on the Puddle a couple of years ago that his family was broke and he wouldn't spare a penny.

I'm not going to defend Smith or his actions for a second and I also think he should have been suspended for more than two games, but you seriously need to provide a source for that. I think I would have read it or heard about it if it was true.

I'm not going to defend Smith or his actions for a second and I also think he should have been suspended for more than two games, but you seriously need to provide a source for that. I think I would have read it or heard about it if it was true.

I destinctly remember having the coversation with Kurb, Skew, and some others. I no longer have access to the Huddle, so you can always ask around.