Two favorite / least favorite current players or coaches

Goat

I like the following coaches: Al Golden with Temple. I like him a lot. He is turning them around. I also like June Jones with SMU.

I dislike Charlie Weiss, Phil Fulmer, Les Miles.

I don't dislike many players. I like tebow and I like Snead with Ole Miss. I dislike matt patchan. How he handled his recruiting and the talking of trash of schools showed he has a big mouth and zero respect for others.

Like: Sylvester Croom, Mississippi State Head Coach

Randy Shannon, Miami Hurricanes Head Coach

Dislike: Justin Boren, Ohio State transfer Offensive Lineman.

SEC Fans, most which can be a tid bit annoying from time to time.

lol the same goes for every conference fans.. heck your conference fans are some of the worst.. :lol:

Like -- Ohio State LB James Laurinaitis and Georgia Tech Head Coach Paul Johnson (Honorable Mention : Mark Mangino of Kansas)

Disliked Coaches (no players really)-- Auburn Head Coach Tommy Tuberville and Florida Head Coach Urban Meyer

Why Tommy Tuberville on the outside looking in he seems like a good coach besides that situation like 8 years ago with Ole Miss? Or is it because he has had Alabama's number?

Why Tommy Tuberville on the outside looking in he seems like a good coach besides that situation like 8 years ago with Ole Miss? Or is it because he has had Alabama's number?

If I had to guess, Jim Tressell is probably not on your favorite coach list either. :D Tuberville has had Alabama's number and rubs it in at every opportunity. You will not find one Alabama fan who has respect for Tuberville. Most Ole Miss fans will agree, and many LSU fans will agree. He tries to play the down to earth, good ol' boy act, but he takes cheapshots at the opposition whenever he has an opportunity.

If I had to guess, Jim Tressell is probably not on your favorite coach list either. :D Tuberville has had Alabama's number and rubs it in at every opportunity. You will not find one Alabama fan who has respect for Tuberville. Most Ole Miss fans will agree, and many LSU fans will agree. He tries to play the down to earth, good ol' boy act, but he takes cheapshots at the opposition whenever he has an opportunity.

You would be correct I am not voting for him to get coach of the year or anything like that. It just seems like Tuberville was a good guy but I guess on the outside looking in it would since I don't see all of his press conference were he takes cheap shots at other teams.