Tickets for the MBGT Game vs Lions

jstammer

The Falcons are setting up a block of seats for our group. They are offering us tickets at $25 each, plus a $4 shipping and handling charge per order. They have sent me an order form that I will email to everyone that wants to order tickets. You will then fill out the form and fax it to the team and pay the Falcons ticket office directly for your tickets. They will then mail the tickets to you.

If you want tickets for week 1 against the Lions and want to sit with the Message Board Group, please download, fill out and fax the order form in the following post to the Falcons.

Deadline for ordering is August 15th.

thanx james will dowload right now.Again that really blow's that you and your family can't make it this year.But theres always next year my friend!!!!

Thanks. Once this big project at work is completed, I'll have some time. We may wind up heading up in November for a long weekend and a game.

I thought I read that it was a 40% discount... :huh:

Unless they are corner, rows 1 - 13 (last time I went with the MB, before i got season tickets, we were 4 rows from the top and not on a corner), then those tix sell for $250/season. That's $25/game. If they are corner rows 1 - 13, then it's $390/season, $39/game, and then it's about a 36% discount on those seats.

Either way, if I could get down there, I'd still come.

Unless they are corner, rows 1 - 13 (last time I went with the MB, before i got season tickets, we were 4 rows from the top and not on a corner), then those tix sell for $250/season. That's $25/game. If they are corner rows 1 - 13, then it's $390/season, $39/game, and then it's about a 36% discount on those seats.

Either way, if I could get down there, I'd still come.

Season ticket prices per game are cheaper than single game tix, if memory serves. I dunno, because this will be the first time in 5 years I am not a STH.

No matter where they are, all the seats in the Dome are good, as long as we don't have DHall blowing the game for us because of his tantrums, etc.