OMG Shockley

:lol: And you know this how?

He doesn't :) No one knows who gives us the best chance right now until the get in the games and start playing to see who is the better QB come crunch time. I personally can't stand Ryan but thats only because he is from BC nothing to do with his talent. If he is the best then so be it go win us some games just don't expect me owning a ryan jersey anytime soon ;)

He doesn't :) No one knows who gives us the best chance right now until the get in the games and start playing to see who is the better QB come crunch time. I personally can't stand Ryan but thats only because he is from BC nothing to do with his talent. If he is the best then so be it go win us some games just don't expect me owning a ryan jersey anytime soon ;)

LMFAO!!!...your sig

DJ and Joey are camp arms, until one of them shines through. The starting role is Redman or Ryan's to lose. You guys calling for Shockley to be the starter have allowed your imaginiation to run wild, and have allowed the open QB competition stuff to go to your head. Please don't cry about how the new staff doesn't know anything, when DJ is either holding a clipboard, or sitting at home, waiting on the phone to ring, after the preseason.

I don't think anyone who knows anything about professional football believes that DJ will be the starter. That said, as a UGA fan I would love to see him have a job this year.

I think he will make the team. Mularkey loves gimmick plays. He had Randle El and Kordell Stewart in Pittsburgh. DJ is very athletic and could offer some versatility with his athleticism on those gimmick plays.

I just don't think Joey offers the Falcons anything more the Shockley does.

Guest falcawkrave

Does anyone else think its strange that someone complaining about Shockley threads starts ANOTHER Shockley thread to complain about Shockley threads?

Aside from a few rabid dawg fans, i don't see anybody wanting Shock to start- just make the team. I agree with that.

I personally think that Shock can't be any worse than Harrington as a 3rd string QB, and that i rather go with whatever potential that shock has compared to the reality of Joey.

Plus, if the falcons cut harrington in training camp, and they needed him later in the season; there's a real good chance he'd still be unemployed.

why do so many of you guys post about how shockley is doing in camp, i mean come on do you actually think he has a chance at stating NO!!!, he will be lucky to be our 3rd string QB, please tell me why you all have a hard on over this guy

JC....that's one of the best avatars I have EVA seen...f Canada, but that is one fine woman..

anyway, back to topic...

Shockley has looked great in camp....very much surprised me. I don't think he's ready to start, but certainly will not 'be lucky' to be our 3rd Stringer. He has the edge over JH in my opinion with a stronger arm and certainly more athleticism. I would rather have Redman as the veteran voice on the team over JH. Shockley could surprise alot of people by his 5th year. Definitely has the makings of a starter, just needs to develop more mentally with the game.

who cares about shockley except for the uga homers... all he's going to ever be in the National Football League is a backup. He did win an SEC championship but that's college.

National Football League >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sec

;)