MOD Question?

jgentry162

:lol:

Hey - you figured how to take caps lock off...good for you! :P

NOT SO FAST ....... I ONLY TAKE THEM OFF WHEN I'M NOT SO HAPPY. IT'S LIKE TAKING THE BOXING GLOVES OFF.

BUT I TELL YOU WHAT, PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST ...... THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO SEE IT AT ALL .... OK?

mozzie what do you post like a few hundred times a day get a life man i've been a falcon fan for nearly 20 years board member for about 5 and only had about 1000 posts

Well... when i was making everybody signitures... then yeah.. i did post almost 50 times a day...

but lately i have been much more reserved... i also cant post at work now... so that has severly limitted my posting ability!

Ive been through at least 4 version of the MB

mozzie what do you post like a few hundred times a day get a life man i've been a falcon fan for nearly 20 years board member for about 5 and only had about 1000 posts

I suggest you lay off Mozzie he is one of if not the most knowledgeable fans on this entire site. As far as having a life goes i wouldn't be surprised if you wish you had one like his. Heath works his butt off daily and being from Australia doesn't exactly get as much info as we do from the falcons so he has to post on this site to get some of that info. Another thing the guy is a great graphics artist and has made so many signatures and wallpapers for members on this board that everyone keeps coming back for more which he has to reply to and that also drives up his post count. From what i can tell your the one who needs a life if you have nothing better to do than to put down a great guy and amazing falcon fan.

I suggest you lay off Mozzie he is one of if not the most knowledgeable fans on this entire site. As far as having a life goes i wouldn't be surprised if you wish you had one like his. Heath works his butt off daily and being from Australia doesn't exactly get as much info as we do from the falcons so he has to post on this site to get some of that info. Another thing the guy is a great graphics artist and has made so many signatures and wallpapers for members on this board that everyone keeps coming back for more which he has to reply to and that also drives up his post count. From what i can tell your the one who needs a life if you have nothing better to do than to put down a great guy and amazing falcon fan.

gee... thanks Grady..

But its cool.. I DO have no life.. Im a Falcon Loser

LISTEN HEAR i already said i wasnt trying to put him down, and you shouldn't disrespect me either like i said i've been a fan for 20 years probaly twice as long as some of you so back off

LISTEN HEAR i already said i wasnt trying to put him down, and you shouldn't disrespect me either like i said i've been a fan for 20 years probaly twice as long as some of you so back off

I don't care how long you've been a fan 1 day or since 66. It's just not right to say something about someone like that. Also you was typing your reply same time i was so i didn't see it yet. I do appologize for striking back at you like that since it wasn't meant in harm, but heath is a very good friend of mine and i will defend him or any of my other good friends any chance i get if need be.

I don't care how long you've been a fan 1 day or since 66. It's just not right to say something about someone like that. Also you was typing your reply same time i was so i didn't see it yet. I do appologize for striking back at you like that since it wasn't meant in harm, but heath is a very good friend of mine and i will defend him or any of my other good friends any chance i get if need be.

i understand you backing up a friend thats cool, but it does matter how long people have been fans i've seen so many people jump ship its crazy but i stick it out through the good and bad FALCONS FOREVER MATE......SAVVY

I met Mozzie at the first AFMBGT. He and the wife are great people (even though he dissed my Fosters). He has done a lot for this board. He can sit at my lunch table any day.

Thanks Duff...

appreciate the kind words...

unfortunately the wife and i are no longer... but she is still a good person... just not good for me! lol

Thanks Duff...

appreciate the kind words...

unfortunately the wife and i are no longer... but she is still a good person... just not good for me! lol

lol i saw your post for the picture and then i saw his post. I wanted to make a joke but thought it wasn't appropriate ;)