Rivals Preseason #1

your right they dont have to show up. Good point.

Course you probably thought that for Stanford and Oregon last year.

lol@ this horrible argument

we dropped the ball against Stanford no excuses.. It happens

Oregon was the best team in the nation last yr w/ Dixon & Stewart

they would have manhandled your Gators

Dixon>>>>>>>>>Teblow

edit actually Mich beat yall & Oregon waxed Mich before they even hit there best wks 39-7

guess I need to find a bigger word than manhandled

your right they dont have to show up. Good point.

Course you probably thought that for Stanford and Oregon last year.

USC's speed on both sides of the ball is right on par with the SEC. Stanford was a fluke and Oregon was a great team last year, especially with Dixon at QB.

If you think anyone in the SEC could run through Ohio State, there is no logical way you could conclude that USC is doomed. They practically play SEC football in the Pac-10.

so usc has just 11 starters returning with a new qb and they are #1.. right.. next rivals will be telling us the falcons are #1..

I agree. There is about as much reason to name USC preseason #1 as there is to say the Falcons will win the division.

USC's speed on both sides of the ball is right on par with the SEC. Stanford was a fluke and Oregon was a great team last year, especially with Dixon at QB.

If you think anyone in the SEC could run through Ohio State, there is no logical way you could conclude that USC is doomed. They practically play SEC football in the Pac-10.

its really a shame that you are going to Iraq

i need to send some big Samoans to protect you

we cant lose your phenomenal posting bruh

lol@ this horrible argument

we dropped the ball against Stanford no excuses.. It happens

Oregon was the best team in the nation last yr w/ Dixon & Stewart

they would have manhandled your Gators

Dixon>>>>>>>>>Teblow

edit actually Mich beat yall & Oregon waxed Mich before they even hit there best wks 39-7

guess I need to find a bigger word than manhandled

This isnt an argument. You laugh at the fact I say if you get past OSU which is the best team on your schedule when you lost the year before to a team you should have mopped the floor with. Then your statement is "we dropped the ball. it happens" So I guess that automaticaly makes it impossible that you could do the same against a better OSU team and lose the game. Then you bring UF into the argument as if I made that part of the conversation in any shape or form. Sorry Im a realist and know that any team can lose any Saturday they take the feild and pointed that out.

so usc has just 11 starters returning with a new qb and they are #1.. right.. next rivals will be telling us the falcons are #1..

Not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over rivals preseason. USC will earn their keep though.

:rolleyes: GT at 73, what have they been puffin.

Honestly that IS pretty ridiculous. I don't think GT is gonna be any better than they were last year, but some of the other ACC teams are a little worse so GT may do better.

They're still losing to UGA.