CBS College Fantasy league. ****UPDATE****

SacFalcFan

Guys I cant say this enough. If your not going to be there please prerank your players. Not just for others sakes but your own. It might take a little time but it will pay off in the end. You can also edit each round as to the position you want picked. So if you would rather have a RB picked in the first instead of a QB you can do that. I know for a fact I wont be able to make it but Ive already preranked so that it wont be a problem. If a person doesnt show up then after the first round their picks will go on auto pilot so things will move very fast.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I cant say this enough. If your not going to be there please prerank your players. Not just for others sakes but your own. It might take a little time but it will pay off in the end. You can also edit each round as to the position you want picked. So if you would rather have a RB picked in the first instead of a QB you can do that. I know for a fact I wont be able to make it but Ive already preranked so that it wont be a problem. If a person doesnt show up then after the first round their picks will go on auto pilot so things will move very fast.

I will not be there on Saturday as I will be watching the Falcons deal with the Jags and I did not pre-rank as I want an All Michigan Squad which I don't think I will have a problem getting off the waiver wire correct?

Live by Michigan Die by Michigan is my motto.

Well UF beat UGA by a field goal. **** kicker.

LOL @ UF vs. UGA

It really is funny how many UGA players we have on our team and how many Florida players the Jags have on their team.

Mike Peterson, Fred Taylor, Derrick Harvey, Drew Miller, Jeremy Mincey and Reggie Nelson are the reasons I root for the Jags a little bit. Last year they had Bobby McCray and Dee Webb too.

LOL @ UF vs. UGA

It really is funny how many UGA players we have on our team and how many Florida players the Jags have on their team.

Mike Peterson, Fred Taylor, Derrick Harvey, Drew Miller, Jeremy Mincey and Reggie Nelson are the reasons I root for the Jags a little bit. Last year they had Bobby McCray and Dee Webb too.

I glad you got it because I was scared someone would take it the wrong way. ;) ;)

Its called keeping good talent in state. :lol: :lol:

Yeah I am also a Jags fan when they are not playing the Falcons, only because I live like 30 Miles for were they play.