CBS College Fantasy league. ****UPDATE****

SacFalcFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey the #s he put up in 3 games, were outragiuos, but those will come down becuase we will RUN the ball something we forgot to do...

it's also up to that defense.. get off the field and maximize offensive chances you guys will do great.. but no joe ganz not for heisman.. that is actually an ongoing joke on national boards throughout the country.. the joe ganze for heisman stuff..

it's also up to that defense.. get off the field and maximize offensive chances you guys will do great.. but no joe ganz not for heisman.. that is actually an ongoing joke on national boards throughout the country.. the joe ganze for heisman stuff..
thats ok if ganz doesnt win it cuase cody green has it locked up already, B)

ill join....also, how about we have to choose the players of our fav team(if we have more than 2 players liking a team one player has to choose another and suck it up)....i kinda like that i dea also i wat to show demetrius that ill do better with NU then he will with UM

Michigan has better athletes than Nebraska although Nebraska athletes may have more game experiance.

When is the last time Nebraska has had a Top 15 Recruiting class? Michigan is always in the Top 15 in recruiting.

Michigan has better athletes than Nebraska although Nebraska athletes may have more game experiance.

When is the last time Nebraska has had a Top 15 Recruiting class? Michigan is always in the Top 15 in recruiting.

o jeeze another argument, well here i go and ready to burn this guy....NEBRASKA HAS NEVER HAD A TOP 15 RECRUITING CLASS SINCE A LONG TIME AGO....AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO WALK ONS AND LOWER STAR RECRUITS, IT DOESNT MATTER OF THE STARS IT MATTERS OF HOW THE COACH CAN TEACH THEM TO THEIR TPOTENTIAL....LOOK AT ALL OF NEBRASKAS DYNASTY BACK IN THE 1970-2000 THEY NEVER GOT HIGHLY RECRUITED GUYS...TOM COACHED THEM AND MADE THEM BETTER AND TURNED THEM TO ALL AMERICANS....ZING!!!

I'm signed up, but I can't find the league.

Go to join league, and click private leagues, then click on by name to have it sort it alphabetically. It's not too far down the page.

(This is how I think I did it, I could be wrong.)