Hampton can't pitch!

If Frenchy could get more consistent his RBI numbers will still be there at the end of the year... He has more RBI opportunities then I've ever seen

He has had like 127 AB with the bases loaded. It's a shame we have had the two worst players at capitalizing on their RBI chances the last two seasons. We should put Hampton in the OF to help the power numbers.

Atleast it was a productive out for Kotchman. I'm sure he's pressing a little.

Everyone focuses on the brilliant Renteria/Jurrjens trade (and rightfully so), but the Infante + Ohman for Jose Ascanio trade has been one of the most lopsided "minor" deals that I can recall.

Great work by Frank Wren.

I agree with you on Kotch... he just needs to get that 1 in the books so he can stop pressing... first ones always the hardest

Atleast it was a productive out for Kotchman. I'm sure he's pressing a little.

Everyone focuses on the brilliant Renteria/Jurrjens trade (and rightfully so), but the Infante + Ohman for Jose Ascanio trade has been one of the most lopsided "minor" deals that I can recall.

Great work by Frank Wren.

agreed

Winning is cool.

Over/Under on HRs allowed by Chuck James tomorrow is set at 3. I'm going with the surprise under.

i'll say under also and go with a total of 0, BUT he doesn't make it past the 5th.

oh and i think we need to resign hampton to a 1 year, league minimum contract to be our everyday LF. that is all.