Madden NFL 2009 Sound Tracks.

The complete in-game soundtrack for Madden NFL 09 features the following 26 songs:

ARTIST - SONG

Airbourne - Stand Up For Rock ‘N Roll

Busta Rhymes feat. Linkin Park - We Made It

Disturbed - Inside The Fire

Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams

From First To Last - Worlds Away

Gym Class Heroes - I’m Home

Hollywood Undead - Undead

In Flames - The Mirror’s Truth

Innerpartysystem - Don’t Stop

Izza Kizza - Millionaire

K’NAAN - ABC’s

Kardinal Offishall feat. Lindo P - Burnt

Kidz In The Hall - Blackout

KOVAS - Wax On, Wax Off

Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance

Rev Theory - Hey Yeah

Senses Fail - Wolves At The Door

Shinedown - Devour

The All-American Rejects - The Real World (Demo)

The Fashion - Like Knives

The Offspring - Hammerhead

Trivium - Into The Mouth Of…We March

Tyga - Diamond Life

Underoath - Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

Wale feat. Southeast Slim - Breakdown

Young Dre The Truth feat. Good Charlotte - Workin’

Alot of Rock Songs...Personally the SoundTracks get wrost every year...just like todays music. Music from 4yrs ago in general is just better than the dumb crap that comes out now...theres still sum good music though.

As of now my fave songr are Kidz In The Hall - Blackout and Busta Rhymes feat. Linkin Park - We Made It.

trivium, senses fail, in flames, and underoath...thats a pretty sick lineup. im glad they got away from that god awful rap they used to have on there. It was pretty cool to see pharoahe monch on there last year though, that was probably the only good rap they have ever had

yea om lovin the trivium and im flames but not so much the other two

trivium, senses fail, in flames, and underoath...thats a pretty sick lineup. im glad they got away from that god awful rap they used to have on there. It was pretty cool to see pharoahe monch on there last year though, that was probably the only good rap they have ever had

you might enjoy kidz in the hall

UUGGHHH.....ROCK SUCKS....ONLY GOOD SONG IS "WE MADE IT" WITH BUSTA RYHMES

so you'd

rather have a wannabe genre of people talking fast, while stealing other's music. talking about rapeing ho's, killing cops and, doing drugs?

right.....

rock = the best genre.

and yes im glad there's actually good music on it. you cant beat on people in a football game with rap, it just doesn't fit it at all.

so you'd

rather have a wannabe genre of people talking fast, while stealing other's music. talking about rapeing ho's, killing cops and, doing drugs?

right.....

rock = the best genre.

and yes im glad there's actually good music on it. you cant beat on people in a football game with rap, it just doesn't fit it at all.

STFU keep your stupid opinions to yourself. But since you have your opinion Ima say mine.

I like rap and rock...but rap more....rock music is getting horrible. Lol atleast rap dont worship the devil like your beloved rock music.

And rap is not all about raping, killing and drugs. Stop bieng ignorent.

STFU keep your stupid opinions to yourself. But since you have your opinion Ima say mine.

I like rap and rock...but rap more....rock music is getting horrible. Lol atleast rap dont worship the devil like your beloved rock music.

Rap and rock have both gone to ****. Sure there are a few artists, bands or groups worth listening to but the **** I hear on the radio now is pathetic. The rap has been dumbed down, at least the garbage on the radio is. You don't even have to have talent to put out a rap CD now. And rock, I don't even know what to say. I like a couple of groups but I prefer older rock, because like the new rap, it's garbage.

so you'd

right.....

rock = the best genre.

it's gonna be OK, Tipper.

and how can you say rap doesn't fit football? like 90+% of the players are black, and i'm sure A LOT of them like rap. Doesn't need to be about "rapeing" hoes, but something with some bass and aggressiveness in it is vastly preferable to gay-*** emo bands whining about unrequieted love and their feelings and crap, IMO.

Rap and rock have both gone to ****. Sure there are a few artists, bands or groups worth listening to but the **** I hear on the radio now is pathetic. The rap has been dumbed down, at least the garbage on the radio is. You don't even have to have talent to put out a rap CD now. And rock, I don't even know what to say. I like a couple of groups but I prefer older rock, because like the new rap, it's garbage.

Your exactly right...all this new rock bands and new rappers get me mad...killing our music.

Anybody can make a rap song now...LAFFY TAFFY!!!???? CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!????? Where are the lyrics???

Thats why I listen to my own play list filled with Eminem, Immortal Technique, Red n Meth and other great lyricists.

Rock is horrible now all these Emo dudes screaming/singing about BS

Wheres Korn, System Of The Down, Alien Ant Farm, ****....i miss all these artists.

Your exactly right...all this new rock bands and new rappers get me mad...killing our music.

Anybody can make a rap song now...LAFFY TAFFY!!!???? CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!????? Where are the lyrics???

Thats why I listen to my own play list filled with Eminem, Immortal Technique, Red n Meth and other great lyricists.

Wheres Korn, System Of The Down, Alien Ant Farm, ****....i miss all these artists.

Exactly.

I agree. I love bands like Foo Fighters, Angels & Airwaves, Korn, Disturbed, and Seether. I absolutely can not stand that shytty emo crap (ex. Sick Puppies)

i didnt say all of it. half to 3/4 of it is.

as stated before. the laffty taffy crap is just... gay.

i never said i liked this emo BS now and days, i love my older rock.

btw, i dont see how an opinion can be stupid. its the person's choice. in that case ill just be rightful and say your opinion is stupid.

oh yeah, not even half of rock is "devil worshipping"

also, go make your own music rather than stealing other's and using a machine to do it.

Really not a bad soundtrack, sure anyone can give them **** about it but they're just trying to put new songs on there that covers the wide variety of people that play the game. Like it or not these are popluar songs . Every one on here has admitted to liking at least 1 or 2 songs on there.

-This is coming from a Metalhead \m/ who actually doesn't like any of the songs on there haha

as stated before. the laffty taffy crap is just... gay.

'Do your chain's hang low' or whatever that song is called almost single-handedly killed rap IMO :P **** that song was horrible. Oh, and 'laffy taffy' makes me want to stab my eardums with a flaming butterknife.