Madden 09 Demo

You get to take the Madden IQ and after that you get to play one Madden Moment and it happens to be the Super Bowl, last minute drive with Eli. Download it and play it, because it handles a lot better than it did in the past. After you've done that you can play it as many times as you want. Sucks it is the only game you can play, but it gives you a good taste.

Guest genn0226

Hey man, thanks for the heads up. I thought it was coming out tomorrow. Again, thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Theres 32 moments in total I believe.

**** yea!!!

That was one of my favorite things about the old Maddens and the Quarterback Club games and I was so pissed when they took it out. Really excited that they put one of the greatest features in Madden history back into the game.

Alright, as a demo, I am disappointed. BUT, that's just because I wanted to play a whole game. The IQ test seems pretty cool. Gauges how well you are passing and rushing, as well as you pass D, and rush D, assigns it on the difficulty scale(rookie, pro, all-pro, all-madden.) The gameplay/graphics looked INCREDIBLE. I am in love. But as for a demo, not alot of fun since you only have 1 minute and 42 seconds. Nonetheless, best football game ever.

**** yea!!!

That was one of my favorite things about the old Maddens and the Quarterback Club games and I was so pissed when they took it out. Really excited that they put one of the greatest features in Madden history back into the game.

**** yeah, i remember playing qb club for my sega saturn and making scott norwood's kick, it was great.

I loved the demo. I had a great time and the energy in the new game is great. I had a break away TD with brandon jacobs on the 4/1 play and the camera angle that it went to was just awesome. It was like I was the defender running behind him. Unfortunatly As we all know, EA's QA is horrible. There are bound to be several bugs that come with this game and based on past experience, EA is horrible about responding to these bugs quickly. Two years ago the fatigue issue took months to correct and last years franchise bug, was not corrected until Late November. On top of that, EA would not communicate thier patch progress with the community. I was irate and therefore this year am going to wait at least until September to buy the game. No more blindly buying Madded or NCAA.

I loved the demo. I had a great time and the energy in the new game is great. I had a break away TD with brandon jacobs on the 4/1 play and the camera angle that it went to was just awesome. It was like I was the defender running behind him. Unfortunatly As we all know, EA's QA is horrible. There are bound to be several bugs that come with this game and based on past experience, EA is horrible about responding to these bugs quickly. Two years ago the fatigue issue took months to correct and last years franchise bug, was not corrected until Late November. On top of that, EA would not communicate thier patch progress with the community. I was irate and therefore this year am going to wait at least until September to buy the game. No more blindly buying Madded or NCAA.

NCAA is always a vastly superior game to Madden, but what was the "fatigue issue" you mentioned?

Personally I wasn't a big fan of the demo. It felt sluggish and looked sloppy.

I agree, the demo really didnt sell me on buying the game, the graphics look like they took a step back, game play isnt much better, maybe it was just because i was forced to play with the giants, ill rent it first.

Franchise is what im curious about...They need to do some serious improvements to the most important part of the game. Seems like they never even talk about this.

Franchise is basically the whole game, The Draft, FA, player development, and building your team need to be worked on.

Player ratings are useless pretty much, no matter how good my Oline is seems some scrub DL men always gets sacks.

man i don't know what you guys are thinking, i love the madden demo. very, very smooth gameplay. everything is so fluid, from sliding the line protection, to moving in the pocket, the throws are crisp and for once, maybe i was just getting lucky, but it seems that the defenders no longer have ESP. In previous maddens I used to hate how when an AI defender was man on man with a WR, and the WR makes a cut the defender actually makes the cut before them. I've beaten the patriots in the SB like 20 times this morning and I don't recall that happening one time.