68 members have voted

1. 1. for the falcons in the last ten years

• Ray Buchanon
    • Chris Croker
    • Jason Webster
    • Michael Booker
    • Deangelo Hall
    • other

Even though I think the worst would have been Jason Webster, Ray still holds one of my favorite plays of all time.

It was '99 and Ray had just got torched for a TD by then I think rookie Torry Holt of the Rams. Ray fell down in the endzone and Holt did the " Dirty Bird" over him. Holt walked off and Ray got up and put his arms around Holts waist and suplexed him on the sideline. He got ejected but that was the high point of the '99 season for me :lol:

TO TRULY FIND THE KING OF "SCORCH," YOU MUST GO FURTHER THAN 10 YEARS. IT IS Rick Byas

(CB) FROM WAYNE STATE COLLEGE. PLAYED FOR THE FALCONS FROM 1974 TO 1980. Rick WAS

BOMBED SO MUCH THEY CALLED HIM "LONDON."

Thanks REV - I had forgotten about him until you mentioned it....how about Charles Dimry....5 tds in one game (albeit to Jerry Rice)

Even though I think the worst would have been Jason Webster, Ray still holds one of my favorite plays of all time.

It was '99 and Ray had just got torched for a TD by then I think rookie Torry Holt of the Rams. Ray fell down in the endzone and Holt did the " Dirty Bird" over him. Holt walked off and Ray got up and put his arms around Holts waist and suplexed him on the sideline. He got ejected but that was the high point of the '99 season for me :lol:

That was the Ravens, and it was Patrick Johnson. One of Patrick's 3 TDs that year.

I was at the game when Prime Time came to the dome while playing for the Cowboys. They lined him up at WR and he caught a pass right at the line of scrimmage, then juked somebody out and took it to the house. It was amazing because by the time he made it to the end zone the defender was still at the 20.

Big Play was a poor man's version of Deion. He would make plays on the ball but just as result would whiff on the tackle. In his later years he became known as Ole (o-lay) Ray. I have to vote Webster because the guy had no concept of where the ball was. I can't remember how many times the ball is in the air and I would scream for him to turn around dummy. At the last second he would realize it and just sort of flail his arms but it was too late which was a shame because as I recall he kept up with the receiver pretty well but just never got his head turned around.