Babs has a hurt groin and Robinson has a sore booty

Link

Coach just said on the interview that Babineaux has a hurt groin and he isn't sure how long he will be out. Hopefully, it is just a mild strain and he will be back soon. We don't want him to miss any games, we are thin enough at DT.

Coach also mentioned that Laurent has a problem in his "buttocks" kind of like Forrest Gump I guess. I knew he had a shoulder problem, didn't know about this though. Any one know how he hurt his booty? As with all players, I really hope he gets through his injury becuase I see him as our #2 WR.

We are doing pretty well on injuries so far though, Coach made sure to say that. So on that note, maybe these aren't that detrimental.

OK, I'm down with diversity and all, but PLEASE tell me these injuries did NOT happen during the same "play" ......

Only a Saints fan would think about that. -_-

I wasn't going to say anything, but I did think it was a little suspicious that he wondered.............. <_<

"He did, just made me think of it b/c Coach said "buttocks". "

Coach should have said sphincter. Much more dignified.

"Laurent injured his sphincter" :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to say anything, but I did think it was a little suspicious that he wondered.............. <_<

"He did, just made me think of it b/c Coach said "buttocks". "

Coach should have said sphincter. Much more dignified.

"Laurent injured his sphincter" :rolleyes:

**** boards still got problems, that was not me that said that.

I hope it's not a lingering injury for Babs.

Was it a good thing or bad that we didn't draft ANY DT's?

It could be just me but it seems like we still pretty thin at DT.

I think we should have got a DT in the draft, but I understand that we filled other needs. I'm sure we will address that next year in the draft.

**** boards still got problems, that was not me that said that.

It's not the board, man. It's me. I was trying to respond to 2 different comments in the same post, so I cut it and pasted it.

My apologies.

I am a bad man.

I deserve death.

Or worse.

:P

I think we should have got a DT in the draft, but I understand that we filled other needs. I'm sure we will address that next year in the draft.

I agree but I've got the feeling lately like we just "glossed" over it like it wasn't important or something.

We haven't really addressed it and we keep putting band-aids on it.

I have a feeling this is going to blow up in our face next season.

Either they're building in an excuse for Van Gorder or we're trying to get another top 5 pick.

That's what it seems like sometimes...

I agree but I've got the feeling lately like we just "glossed" over it like it wasn't important or something.

We haven't really addressed it and we keep putting band-aids on it.

I have a feeling this is going to blow up in our face next season.

Either they're building in an excuse for Van Gorder or we're trying to get another top 5 pick.

That's what it seems like sometimes...

I wanted Dorsey as much as the next guy, trust me. Then I was stunned to see us pass by DT after DT. I hear that they wanted one, but there were issues and they felt there were none worth drafting. I don't know about that. But, what can we do. Hope we don't get exposed to badly and try to make up for it elsewhere.

I wanted Dorsey as much as the next guy, trust me. Then I was stunned to see us pass by DT after DT. I hear that they wanted one, but there were issues and they felt there were none worth drafting. I don't know about that. But, what can we do. Hope we don't get exposed to badly and try to make up for it elsewhere.

Here's my thing... Where did we draft Lewis? In the later rounds right?

Do you recall the saying "beggers can't be choosers?" Was our D-line sooooo loaded we didn't really need any help or was it a MAJOR concern before the draft?

So basically our front office is saying there were only 2 legitimate DTs in this draft?

It appears that the Pats didn't draft a DT either but then again they only lost one game and already a pretty solid group on the DL.

We'll see but since we didn't draft any DT that means there is NO way we'll find a "sleeper" in that position. I thought we had bigger needs than LB but that's just me.